@Bronco19dm

#supNTFam
Making moves for the shattered dreams I see lol
SupNT outchea 
nthat.gif
. Need those Yeezy Boosts 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I can check over my way in Columbia and Annapolis. Never been to wheaton, that's where a lot of limited releases go for some reason.

Last edited:

Yeah man, just peeped. Any FCFS spots? DTLRs? I'm in ATL on vaca till tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully can scoop a couple tix tomorrow.

Yea I'm in for the Shattered's. Let's work together and see what we can do.

Yeah, I'm down. Y'all lmk!

I can check over my way in Columbia and Annapolis. Never been to wheaton, that's where a lot of limited releases go for some reason.

Haven't been to Wheaton either, let us know what's good!

Yes sir lol, 2 I'm Def keepin, other 3 for trade bait in this kinda situation. Learned from the previous 1s releases, stock up as many cuz they gon benefit down the road, actually wishing I had gotten more lol
I scored one pair to rock so I'm cooling haha.

Pacsun Arundel Mills Mall MD is not getting them. He said the best bet will prob be Columbia Mall... Which has their line off the hook.

i highly doubt any VA store is getting them. you guys might have better luck up there in MD. apparently only 2 pac suns are getting them on the east coast?

This release is A MESS. 

Just called a bunch of spots. Every spot I asked said "Hmmm uhh... We... don't know... We haven't received any um... shipment yet. Call back on Wednesday." All sounding shady as hell. 

So far... Columbia Mall:

Pacsun: Shawd says she think they're getting them. And she said if they are, it's "whoever is in the store when they release and has their hands on a pair..."

DTLR: Line off the hook

Arundel Mills Pacsun = Not Getting

Pg Plaza:

DTLR: Said call on Wednesday... They haven't received shipment

JJ: Said keep calling as well.

Laurel DTLR: Keep Calling

JJ Baltimore = Keep Calling

Lake Forest Mall: Keep Calling

Basically... NADA. 

Been in Atl the past 5 days. Just got back to Bmore. About to hit as many HoHs as possible before closing tonight for SBB tix. So not looking good on Boosts either? Praying we all cook or its gonna be 1 helluva sadderday!

has anybody checked Pentagon City ? or is that a lost cause? i feel like an in person response and over the phone are different

Back
Top Bottom