Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

has anybody checked Pentagon City ? or is that a lost cause? i feel like an in person response and over the phone are different

I agree, speaking to them politely in person is much more reliable than asking em the same ? They get on the phone all day.

As far as pentagon it's a no go as well

ONE OF THE MOST FRUSTRATING SNEAKER EXPERIENCES EVER...

I called DTLR PG PLAZA mall twice today asking about raffles. Was told both times I called... That they're doing raffles all day. 

So I'm like okay cool. So when my dad gets home we head out to the mall and get to DTLR. (Only 17, and don't have my license yet).

We walk in and this is where the first nonsense happens. I see an employee at the door asking if anyone needs help.

I say "Hey, I called earlier, you guys are getting the Yeezy Boosts right?"

He IMMEDIATELY replies "Yeezy's huh... hm... Nah we not getting those."

I respond saying "Nah, I called  twice earlier and you guys def said you were getting them."

He then says "Ohhhh yeahhhh, go talk to the manager."

So I go up to the front desk and say "Hey I'm here to fill out the raffle for the Yeezy Boosts."

Has the nerve to say rudely "Nope, raffle ended an hour ago."

I'm standing mad as hell... I had to beg Pops to take me all the way out here. I tell him "But your employee said you guys are doing the raffles all day."

Long story short.. He says no, I walk out furious and left empty handed on Yeezy raffle tickets.

This release is so frustrating man. ALL I NEED IS JUST ONE SIZE 10. Chances are getting slimmer and slimmer. 
frown.gif

ONE OF THE MOST FRUSTRATING SNEAKER EXPERIENCES EVER...
I called DTLR PG PLAZA mall twice today asking about raffles. Was told both times I called... That they're doing raffles all day. 
So I'm like okay cool. So when my dad gets home we head out to the mall and get to DTLR. (Only 17, and don't have my license yet).
We walk in and this is where the first nonsense happens. I see an employee at the door asking if anyone needs help.

I say "Hey, I called earlier, you guys are getting the Yeezy Boosts right?"
He IMMEDIATELY replies "Yeezy's huh... hm... Nah we not getting those."
I respond saying "Nah, I called  twice earlier and you guys def said you were getting them."
He then says "Ohhhh yeahhhh, go talk to the manager."

So I go up to the front desk and say "Hey I'm here to fill out the raffle for the Yeezy Boosts."
Has the nerve to say rudely "Nope, raffle ended an hour ago."
I'm standing mad as hell... I had to beg Pops to take me all the way out here. I tell him "But your employee said you guys are doing the raffles all day."
Long story short.. He says no, I walk out furious and left empty handed on Yeezy raffle tickets.

This release is so frustrating man. ALL I NEED IS JUST ONE SIZE 10. Chances are getting slimmer and slimmer. :frown:

They making up their own policies and whatnot lol. Probably backdooring the pairs. Shady emps smh

Last edited:
called the DTLR in gaithersburg on monday, asked if they were getting the yeezys, and the kid says "yeezy? i never heard that word before. what are you talking about?" i wanted to drive over and pile-drive him.

Since I'm in a good mood the first 3 people that PM me I'll give you a location that will have the yeezys.

i didnt even bother looking places in the DMV bc theyre all crooked. not worth the time for zero results.

Anyone close to Annapolis? It doesn't seem like they are going to put the phone on the hook. I might head up there in a couple of hrs, I just don't want to waste my time and gas to be told they only did raffles and they are sold out

Back
Top Bottom