Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

no one in VA is getting them bro. annapolis is almost 3 hours from me. im not going out there for just a raffle ticket. i got my money invested elsewhere :wink:

Adidas was crazy at Annapolis yesterday. It was a mad house phones ringing off the hook. It didn't seem well organized but they did keep the chaos down a little bit. It didn't seem like shady stuff was going on either

never been to that store, what's a good time to camp, the night before or 2/3 am?

lol probably the night before just being honest only because people were already in line last friday at the stores closing when the WTKDs released last week...and with the amount of stores in the area getting them you can expect for there to be crowd

also you could be good with 2 am because the number of pairs the store is getting is unknown so maybe you can still get a pair if at least at the front of the line

There was also people out there camping for the 11s as well last weekend. I'd say 2/3 am is a bit early but u never know. Only a few ppl show up the night before. Mostly ppl come after 5 am

Last edited:
lol probably the night before just being honest only because people were already in line last friday at the stores closing when the WTKDs released last week...and with the amount of stores in the area getting them you can expect for there to be crowd
ok thx. Gonna wait for my brother to come in Friday night and we will be camping if my boy doesn't come thru today with a gaurunteed pair

Adidas was crazy at Annapolis yesterday. It was a mad house phones ringing off the hook. It didn't seem well organized but they did keep the chaos down a little bit. It didn't seem like shady stuff was going on either

Yes they had one person answering phones which was smart..

IF ONLY NIKE DC WAS SMART ENOUGH TO IMPLEMENT THE SAME RAFFLE SYSTEM AS NIKE CHI, NIKE SANTA MONICA ETC...

So they stopped the line from forming and told everyone to come after nike closes tomorrow....I'm sure they were mad but thankful now cuz it's pouring out there

So they stopped the line from forming and told everyone to come after nike closes tomorrow....I'm sure they were mad but thankful now cuz it's pouring out there

Appreciate the info dude.

Any NTers in here going to hit up NikeDC? I'm thinking about going out there, maybe late Friday night / early Sat morn.

ONly thing I wish I knew were the numbers. Like are they really going to have a large amount of pairs bc they are doing FCFS?

Back
Top Bottom