Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I only waited for 5-10 mins on Monday, but I saw how that line grew a few hours later when I passed the store to leave the mall. I'm sure it was the same on Tuesday. I missed, oh well.

Major wanted $350 for the shoes and a $350 purchase of additional merchandise. Classic.

Friend just got an email from the tysons store for a 7.5.. I was there around 10:15 and no line. He works at the mall and he entered around once they opened

I only waited for 5-10 mins on Monday, but I saw how that line grew a few hours later when I passed the store to leave the mall. I'm sure it was the same on Tuesday. I missed, oh well.

Major wanted $350 for the shoes and a $350 purchase of additional merchandise. Classic.

They're making resell price beforehand no need for them to backdoor or sell shoes for retail to regulars

I don't think the time you enter matters. I got there at around 7pm on Tuesday. The line was hella long, but they had 2 iPads, so the line moved. The most random people were in line :lol: there were toddlers roaming around, abuelitas, whole families, all walks of life no lie. The hype is REAL.

I don't think the time you enter matters. I got there at around 7pm on Tuesday. The line was hella long, but they had 2 iPads, so the line moved. The most random people were in line :lol: there were toddlers roaming around, abuelitas, whole families, all walks of life no lie. The hype is REAL.

I got there 830 ish and u right all kinds of ppl. Skaters, hillbillies, old, young, every kind

They're making resell price beforehand no need for them to backdoor or sell shoes for retail to regulars
Again, I think they, like a lot of other retail stores probably hook up friends and family with a better deal. I haven't said they necessarily sell those shoes to F&F at box price.

There were a ton of people in line at adidas in tysons and they all left after the associates said they're for raffle winners only :lol: smh

There were a ton of people in line at adidas in tysons and they all left after the associates said they're for raffle winners only
laugh.gif
smh
Damn lmaooooo

There were a ton of people in line at adidas in tysons and they all left after the associates said they're for raffle winners only :lol: smh
Yeah. They couldn't say don't show up, but that's more or less what they said on Monday and Tuesday, and what the paperwork they give you after you enter the raffle says

Woah, I successfully got through on my iPhone at work. Hopefully I don't get a cancellation email tonight or tomorrow. I'm still shocked.

Cooked on PacSUn this AM for my lady in a small size, hopefully they honor it. Crossing my fingers

Any chance of unclaimed pairs? :/ Highly doubt anyone wouldn't pick up their pair. Congrats to those that managed to cop

Any chance of unclaimed pairs? :/ Highly doubt anyone wouldn't pick up their pair. Congrats to those that managed to cop
I don't think so. You could always check, but I'd suspect there aren't any or they might send them back to Adidas. Those Adidas stores don't want loads of people coming in on release day planning to purchase a limited and hyped product.

Sure, sure. I understand that. By discount I meant below whatever they want the public to spend. I'm not a big fan of Major either, but I rarely win online so it's my only option for super hyped releases. I wish we could get another tier 0 here

You just might if what I heard is true

Back
Top Bottom