Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Also heard BODEGA has a ship coming here in the U St/Florida Ave strip sometime this year, supposedly had applied for building permits (for a fit out) and marketing materials were floating around from the building the storefront would be in... We'll see, I suppose

Anyone local have a size 11/10.5 black OVO for trade??

you have one to offer for either of those sizes or you're offering a different shoe? this isnt the place for this regardless haha, but you can see if kickkspott will do size swaps. i've never shopped there, but its worth a shot.

Anybody know of any sneaker trading services in the DMV?

you mean like size swaps? the only sneaker boutique that is on a large scale that i can think of is KickkSpott in Georgetown and they are a consignment shop....they don't do swaps but they do give you credit

Depending on what kind of shoe we're talking about, Cool Kicks on Louisdale in Springfied might be willing to do a swap.

lol. Just keep giving us the least possible info so we can't really help you

If you have 350s they might have some to trade. If you 750s or the Air Yeezys, they probably can't help.

lol, my bad. I dont know what's acceptable and what's not in these forums even if I've been a member for almost 5 years lol. They are the Pirate black 350s that just came out last Friday.

It's cool. I'm just trying to be helpful and answer your question.

Alright, well I know Cool Kicks has some pairs coming in so it's worth asking them about a size swap. I'm not sure of anywhere else you could go though.

Any word on who might be trying to start one? In DC? I know some people who are interested, but no idea on their time line.
Tbh I'd love to see one in MD.  PG, Annapolis, or Howard County would be prime locations.   I just think MD would be a better spot.  Even Montgomery county wouldn't be bad.

I hope Bodega does open here, sick of commonwealth and major and their backdoor ways
I'm not optimistic that Bodega wouldn't also backdoor stuff...I do think it would be a breath of fresh air compared to what's already there.

When I went to the stores around 8:30-9 these were readily available.  Closer to 10-11 am...all gone!

No. I'd wait for an online restock and try to pick them up then. I got them under retail online in November so I'd imagine you'd have more opportunities as time goes on.

Back
Top Bottom