Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Yea major is dead unless you are trying to spend almost resell. Probably gonna be box + $500-7 of merchandise.(exaggerated) and Commonwealth will only a sell a size run if that. One in each size.

Adidas and the shoe city locations best bets

Adidas really screwed us over by not including us for the confirmed app.

Shoot, barely any stores around here are even getting them. 

Major is twitter rsvp, they only got 1 size run and it will be double box price for winners...
What I don't get is how can we DM on Twitter if they don't follow us.

So I'm guessing it's just IG DM? Or they're just lying and there isn't even an rsvp to begin with. 

What I don't get is how can we DM on Twitter if they don't follow us.

So I'm guessing it's just IG DM? Or they're just lying and there isn't even an rsvp to begin with. 
Pretty sure they were accused of that for the PB 2.0 release. I would highly discourage anyone from bothering with Major.

Agree. Like what bronco said , dont really understand why we're the nations capital and get no love for the confirmed app. I see Philly in the map though ...

i was debating on making the drive up to philly and using a vacation day tomorrow, but thats doing the most

Agree. Like what bronco said , dont really understand why we're the nations capital and get no love for the confirmed app. I see Philly in the map though ...
i was debating on making the drive up to philly and using a vacation day tomorrow, but thats doing the most
Forreal...

And I'm a youngin so I can't make it out to Philly just for these. It's really a pain. 

Like we really do this forreal down here in the DMV, I don't get why we don't get any love. 

So I looked at the list of stores that will be getting the Yeezy 750s....and when I called those stores that were on the list that were around my area they say they ain't getting them. I think they lying...

So I looked at the list of stores that will be getting the Yeezy 750s....and when I called those stores that were on the list that were around my area they say they ain't getting them. I think they lying...

did the same yesterday. sucks that the Annapolis Adidas aint gettin them

Yeah I don't have any first hand experience with this, but I've heard several people complain about it around here and in Richmond.

I don't even see why yall even bother with the Yeezy's around here... unless you got the hook up or willing to drop extra dough on them... it's worthless

its really not though...ive won 4 pairs of PBs from local raffles. dont say everything is rigged bc you either didnt win or didnt put the leg work in.

its really not though...ive won 4 pairs of PBs from local raffles. dont say everything is rigged bc you either didnt win or didnt put the leg work in.

you lucky ........ lol yeah but 750 release are the worst compared to 350s

750s are damn near impossible. i got lucky for the all black pair bc they randomly dropped on eastbay.

didn't cook here... got IP banned because I was using multiple devices? no bot here btw

Back
Top Bottom