Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Yeah I had to go all over to find a 15 since Footlocker did not get ANY! I got one of two size 15s at DTLR on H street 202 546 0415.

Yeah I had to go all over to find a 15 since Footlocker did not get ANY! I got one of two size 15s at DTLR on H street 202 546 0415.

pimp.gif
 and a tip of the hat to you sir, will try my luck tomorrow

GOING GOING GONE!!!!....I couldn' believe this %%#!! Got my pair. anyone lookin for a 13 inbox me.

Also if anyone spots a 8.5 please give me a heads up. I couldn' secure a pair for lil bro.

I'll try silver spring tommorow.

GOING GOING GONE!!!!....I couldn' believe this %%#!! Got my pair. anyone lookin for a 13 inbox me.

Also if anyone spots a 8.5 please give me a heads up. I couldn' secure a pair for lil bro.

I'll try silver spring tommorow.

MJ All Day45 What tine u go to dtlr R.I? I was callinbamas left and right, first thing out they mouf was..."no more pewters"

MJ All Day45 What tine u go to dtlr R.I? I was callinbamas left and right, first thing out they mouf was..."no more pewters"

Originally Posted by jahsondc

I went around 5pm....and they lie...check Shoe City down Road Island Ave too...no one goes in those stores.

I went around 5pm....and they lie...check Shoe City down Road Island Ave too...no one goes in those stores.

to the people that slept on the pewter... 
laugh.gif
... "so long gay boys" - Leslie Chow voice.. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

I can see why they sold out...I was out in dc last night, Down U street and by Verizon center and everyone and they're mother was rocking these. Kept seeing like atleast groups of 5 dudes and they all had the pewters on. I even seen some fakes that had a black sole. i'VE NEVER SEEN A SHOE WORN BY SO MANY ON RELEASE DAY LIKE THESE.

I can see why they sold out...I was out in dc last night, Down U street and by Verizon center and everyone and they're mother was rocking these. Kept seeing like atleast groups of 5 dudes and they all had the pewters on. I even seen some fakes that had a black sole. i'VE NEVER SEEN A SHOE WORN BY SO MANY ON RELEASE DAY LIKE THESE.

Originally Posted by Asia

laugh.gif
wink.gif

We get that you love the Pewter's but dang...be useful and tell me where I can still get some Air Max Penny 1s

laugh.gif
wink.gif

We get that you love the Pewter's but dang...be useful and tell me where I can still get some Air Max Penny 1s

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Bammas will be Bammas...

There are a few sittin out there still. One just has to do some searching. I found the 8.5 I was lookin for.

What sz. u lookin for in the Penny 1s' slim?

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Bammas will be Bammas...

There are a few sittin out there still. One just has to do some searching. I found the 8.5 I was lookin for.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Bammas will be Bammas...

laugh.gif

A size 9....would go 8.5 but I don't know how they fit

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Bammas will be Bammas...

laugh.gif

A size 9....would go 8.5 but I don't know how they fit

Back
Top Bottom