Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Some spots in Baltimore still have the Penny 1s... although it was an unexpected adventure to get after these

Some spots in Baltimore still have the Penny 1s... although it was an unexpected adventure to get after these

Man, I just got a sad/funny feeling that the Pewters got people thinking its 1995 again...

Them black/gray VIIs gonna be a problem in lines.  I already see the domino effect.

It's getting warmer outside too... Oh boy...
eyes.gif

Man, I just got a sad/funny feeling that the Pewters got people thinking its 1995 again...

Them black/gray VIIs gonna be a problem in lines.  I already see the domino effect.

It's getting warmer outside too... Oh boy...
eyes.gif

I see it is serious business for these foams.

People still do get robbed for shoes, I have seen it in person, a few times.
30t6p3b.gif

But it mostly happens when suburban kids from VA and MD go to hood spots in DC. (You stick out, BIG TIME)

I'll just stick to my AF1's.
wink.gif

I see it is serious business for these foams.

People still do get robbed for shoes, I have seen it in person, a few times.
30t6p3b.gif

But it mostly happens when suburban kids from VA and MD go to hood spots in DC. (You stick out, BIG TIME)

I'll just stick to my AF1's.
wink.gif

just got back in the area, does anyone know if any stores still have the playoff 13s in 8.5-9 any help would be appreciated.

just got back in the area, does anyone know if any stores still have the playoff 13s in 8.5-9 any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

*cues up "GOT" by Mos Def*

30t6p3b.gif

eyes..i'd figure you'd be the best person to ask...

you know if anywhere in the area still have the royal foam in a size 7 -7.5?

*cues up "GOT" by Mos Def*

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RJay23

I saw them at Footaction (Lynnhaven) on Saturday on display.  Still clean (I'm assuming a return).  So you can have them stock locate it and shipped to you.

dimez81 wrote:

Man, for you to wear a size that never moves nationwide...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'll get at you inbox later this week.  I know there is some store that got that on display turning yellow. 
laugh.gif

I saw them at Footaction (Lynnhaven) on Saturday on display.  Still clean (I'm assuming a return).  So you can have them stock locate it and shipped to you.

dimez81 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'll get at you inbox later this week.  I know there is some store that got that on display turning yellow. 
laugh.gif

dimez81 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seen the foams in a 8 - 8.5 on displat @ FA Columbia Road.

dimez81 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seen the foams in a 8 - 8.5 on displat @ FA Columbia Road.

dimez81 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I know....I was late to the game on this one. ..smh..that's why I'm hoping they're stll available somewhere.

Thanks appreciate it.

Anyone looking for the pewters FSR on ndc right now.

dimez81 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I know....I was late to the game on this one. ..smh..that's why I'm hoping they're stll available somewhere.

Thanks appreciate it.

Anyone looking for the pewters FSR on ndc right now.

Sports Zone at bowie town center recieved a restock of Royal Foams yesterday, they are not on disply atleast they weren't when i was there. Also i heard Footlocker in Arundel Mills was recieving 36 pairs of Pewters today (another footlocker manager told me this).

Sports Zone at bowie town center recieved a restock of Royal Foams yesterday, they are not on disply atleast they weren't when i was there. Also i heard Footlocker in Arundel Mills was recieving 36 pairs of Pewters today (another footlocker manager told me this).

Back
Top Bottom