Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

im still checking for the preheat/south beach restock as well... if anyone comes across these please let me know.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Yes it was.

3 weeks ago (including today as a new week).  NDC and most DMV footlockers.

Posted here and in retro forum. 
eyes.gif

This is true. I saw them 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Yes it was.

3 weeks ago (including today as a new week).  NDC and most DMV footlockers.

Posted here and in retro forum. 
eyes.gif

This is true. I saw them 2 weeks ago.

Ain'it no restock going down. Anything it would be a store holding stock and trust me they ain't selling for regular price.

Ain'it no restock going down. Anything it would be a store holding stock and trust me they ain't selling for regular price.

Originally Posted by dimez81

I would not really call them restocks, but product that was moved from other stores that had pairs sitting around.

I know in the case of Shoe Citys and Sports Zones, employees hold shoes, so they can buy them for the sale price later down the road. But if a DM shows up, they have to put product on the sales floor, and that is when random pairs of shoes that were thought to be sold out, start to show up.

Originally Posted by dimez81

I would not really call them restocks, but product that was moved from other stores that had pairs sitting around.

I know in the case of Shoe Citys and Sports Zones, employees hold shoes, so they can buy them for the sale price later down the road. But if a DM shows up, they have to put product on the sales floor, and that is when random pairs of shoes that were thought to be sold out, start to show up.

Anyone got any info on the concepts x NB 999 that dropped today? Major swears up and down that they ain't gettin em (not that I'd cop em there anyway) and I dunno if cmon would... Lmk if u know... Thanks NT fam...
I missed out on a couple of spots that do phone orders this morning (sold out before they coud even do phone orders), and I need these...

Anyone got any info on the concepts x NB 999 that dropped today? Major swears up and down that they ain't gettin em (not that I'd cop em there anyway) and I dunno if cmon would... Lmk if u know... Thanks NT fam...
I missed out on a couple of spots that do phone orders this morning (sold out before they coud even do phone orders), and I need these...

Back
Top Bottom