Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I just saw on Shoe City Facebook page that select Shoe City's in DC just got a restock of the Royal Penny Foams and tomorrow the restocks will be received by select BMore stores, my guess is the high volume stores like PG plaza are gonna be the one's that received the restock today and tomorrow

I just saw on Shoe City Facebook page that select Shoe City's in DC just got a restock of the Royal Penny Foams and tomorrow the restocks will be received by select BMore stores, my guess is the high volume stores like PG plaza are gonna be the one's that received the restock today and tomorrow

I made a post about the Bordeaux 7's on this board, but no one responded. I am trying to figure out if footaction or footlocker at the BLVD in largo MD would get the Bordeaux 7's and do you guys think it would be long crazy long lines like the Pewter foams? I have to be at work at 11am on the 16th of April and I am trying to plan ahead on this release. Will the stores that I have mention open up at an early time or at it's regular time? I also want to know if you think these will sell out at a fast pace? it has been awhile since I had to get up early to get a pair of jordans..

Do you guys think they will be the same madness for the griffeys on the 23rd? Thanks..

I made a post about the Bordeaux 7's on this board, but no one responded. I am trying to figure out if footaction or footlocker at the BLVD in largo MD would get the Bordeaux 7's and do you guys think it would be long crazy long lines like the Pewter foams? I have to be at work at 11am on the 16th of April and I am trying to plan ahead on this release. Will the stores that I have mention open up at an early time or at it's regular time? I also want to know if you think these will sell out at a fast pace? it has been awhile since I had to get up early to get a pair of jordans..

Do you guys think they will be the same madness for the griffeys on the 23rd? Thanks..

Call my dude...you asking questions that can be answered if you show initiative.
grin.gif

Anybody know any stores in the area with the candy pack 2's? either in yellow or green looking for a 10.5 in either colorway for a friend.

Anybody know any stores in the area with the candy pack 2's? either in yellow or green looking for a 10.5 in either colorway for a friend.

i got a pair of all black bakin boots sz 10
wanna try and get a 10.5
I copped at the nike factory store. (nothing larger there)
Any one wanna trade the same for a 10.5?
or maybe someone can put me on to some G on how to go about getting a 10.5
Good Looks

i got a pair of all black bakin boots sz 10
wanna try and get a 10.5
I copped at the nike factory store. (nothing larger there)
Any one wanna trade the same for a 10.5?
or maybe someone can put me on to some G on how to go about getting a 10.5
Good Looks

Where did all this hype for the VII's come from?

I was going to try and wait them out, and catch them on a discount later........

Any word if DTLR is going to be selling the Freshwater Griffey II's early, like they do
everything else?

Where did all this hype for the VII's come from?

I was going to try and wait them out, and catch them on a discount later........

Any word if DTLR is going to be selling the Freshwater Griffey II's early, like they do
everything else?

Back
Top Bottom