Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Where did all this hype for the VII's come from?
[Friday]
(Craig) "I told you... I told you... I told you!"
(Pops) "You ain't tell me $##!!"

laugh.gif

someone please hook the kid up with a size 13 or 14 of those preheats if there is a restock

and bourdeaux's will not be purchased by me. I LOVE the VII's but absolutely hate that colorway. Always have so I'm not jaded by the hype

someone please hook the kid up with a size 13 or 14 of those preheats if there is a restock

and bourdeaux's will not be purchased by me. I LOVE the VII's but absolutely hate that colorway. Always have so I'm not jaded by the hype

I was going to try and wait them out, and catch them on a discount later........

Any word if DTLR is going to be selling the Freshwater Griffey II's early, like they do
everything else?

I think they arleady have... I was @ R.I. ave , and 14th n U jonts today,and they had they big kids griffeys on display.

I was going to try and wait them out, and catch them on a discount later........

Any word if DTLR is going to be selling the Freshwater Griffey II's early, like they do
everything else?

I think they arleady have... I was @ R.I. ave , and 14th n U jonts today,and they had they big kids griffeys on display.

was there ever a silver foam restock???  or any foams lying anywhere in the DMV???  thanks everyone

was there ever a silver foam restock???  or any foams lying anywhere in the DMV???  thanks everyone

Originally Posted by ipitomi

none buddy.. good luck 

Originally Posted by ipitomi

none buddy.. good luck 

Yes it was.

3 weeks ago (including today as a new week).  NDC and most DMV footlockers.

Posted here and in retro forum. 
eyes.gif

Yes it was.

3 weeks ago (including today as a new week).  NDC and most DMV footlockers.

Posted here and in retro forum. 
eyes.gif

im still checking for the preheat/south beach restock as well... if anyone comes across these please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom