Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Anybody know of any stores getting the Galaxy Foams in our area? When I called HOH they said they didn't know

HOH Pg and from what I hear DTLR Minnesota and Mondawmin.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Anybody know of any stores getting the Galaxy Foams in our area? When I called HOH they said they didn't know

HOH Pg and from what I hear DTLR Minnesota and Mondawmin.

Any info on how lines are looking (if there already are lines)? Any stores getting a lot of pairs? The footlockers I've called made it seem like they don't have many.

Any info on how lines are looking (if there already are lines)? Any stores getting a lot of pairs? The footlockers I've called made it seem like they don't have many.

^In the official thread on these in Jordans it sounds like people are lining up already at a lot of spots. Guess the sting from the Concords is still fresh and people are going earlier. I love these, just not enough to camp like 18+ hours ahead like a lot of people are.

^In the official thread on these in Jordans it sounds like people are lining up already at a lot of spots. Guess the sting from the Concords is still fresh and people are going earlier. I love these, just not enough to camp like 18+ hours ahead like a lot of people are.

Same here, can't make myself camp out. I'll wake up early and head to store, if I get 'em then good, if not then oh well. Just sucks that with every release it's getting more and more difficult.

Same here, can't make myself camp out. I'll wake up early and head to store, if I get 'em then good, if not then oh well. Just sucks that with every release it's getting more and more difficult.

I'm looking for a 7.5 in cements if anyone knows....Can't believe they were the first to go on NDC. That has never, I mean never happened.

I'm looking for a 7.5 in cements if anyone knows....Can't believe they were the first to go on NDC. That has never, I mean never happened.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

I'm lookin for a 7.5 to SMH.

Like cuz said above me, never seen a 7.5 go out first.....ever.

Yeah i was scratching my head. Only time that happened to me was south beachs but they were limited....never on a general release.
I did mange to get a size 8 if anyone wants to trade.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

I'm lookin for a 7.5 to SMH.

Like cuz said above me, never seen a 7.5 go out first.....ever.

Yeah i was scratching my head. Only time that happened to me was south beachs but they were limited....never on a general release.
I did mange to get a size 8 if anyone wants to trade.

heads up on the FOAMPOSITE GALAXY RELEASE.. DTLR at mondawmin mall WILL BE THE ONLY SPOT in that mall to get them.. only 40 pairs and will do a RAFFLE!!!! SMH these are fking limited.. that place will cause a riot then burn up in flames.. good luck to brave that storm bc i will be IN BED watching the baltimore news..lol

heads up on the FOAMPOSITE GALAXY RELEASE.. DTLR at mondawmin mall WILL BE THE ONLY SPOT in that mall to get them.. only 40 pairs and will do a RAFFLE!!!! SMH these are fking limited.. that place will cause a riot then burn up in flames.. good luck to brave that storm bc i will be IN BED watching the baltimore news..lol

We need more info on the GALAXY FOAMS, aside from the mall in Bmore, how many pairs is PG HOH getting?Also, any other spots getting them?This one dude selling them on eBay claims that there are only 632 pairs worldwide, is there any truth to this?PLEASE HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

We need more info on the GALAXY FOAMS, aside from the mall in Bmore, how many pairs is PG HOH getting?Also, any other spots getting them?This one dude selling them on eBay claims that there are only 632 pairs worldwide, is there any truth to this?PLEASE HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

Is the PG HOH the only place getting the ASG Kobe's and KD's?

Will there be any stores in DC?

I'm going to start calling this week, was just wondering if anyone had a heads up

Back
Top Bottom