Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Here's what Leesburg Outlet had out as of today
tons of 8's in stock Red and Blue

CP3.IV with the icey sole for the low

and other random ones that I wasn't real interested in, (not pictured is the all grey Fly Wades

and for AF1's the only good looking ones I saw where the camo's

In the ERA of "I own a pair of Jordan Retro's/My Shoebox has NRG on it, therefore I am a self-proclaimed "sneakerhead"..." There is seldom any "Gems" to be found in high traffic outlets. Don't get me wrong, there are still areas that are "Gem" mines, but they are becoming fewer...

it is what it is.../rant

Thanks for the update.

In the ERA of "I own a pair of Jordan Retro's/My Shoebox has NRG on it, therefore I am a self-proclaimed "sneakerhead"..." There is seldom any "Gems" to be found in high traffic outlets. Don't get me wrong, there are still areas that are "Gem" mines, but they are becoming fewer...
it is what it is.../rant
Thanks for the update.

I hear ya, but here is my thoughts on the subject- I think a "sneakerhead" is somebody that truly loves a shoe for what it is not for the hype or how rare it is. There are plenty of sneakers out there that I would give the same love to as a very limited and hard to find sneaker and theere are tons of rare "gems" that I wouldn't take even if you paid me just because I know there is someone that can appreciate them more than I can.

Leesburg is definitely hit or miss, more so miss though.  However, I did scoop some Teal Roshe's for like $40 a while back.

^I am pretty sure the AM 90 "infrared" have not released in the US as of yet. They may not even make it over here. I remember when they released the AM 90 "infrared" premiums, we did not get them in the states. Most of the sites selling the Hyperfuse sold out last night or this morning.

I'm going to be in OC this weekend. It's looking like the Footlocker or the Finish Line at The Centre at Salisbury are my best options for the 4s. Does anyone know how releases usually go at these stores? How many do they usually get? How early do I need to get there? etc. Also, are there any other spots close to OC that would get the 4s?

Damn, Teal Roshe's hit Leesburg? Any idea how far back? Just curious... Still lookin for a pair, smh...

I didn't pay attention to the running shoes cuz I only care about the Structure 15's.

I'll be in Leesburg again next Friday, I'll swing by and check on the Rosche's and post up what they have.

Just moved out towards Fair Oaks mall area. Anybody know the deal with releases at this mall? Is it chill or a haven for beasts?

Just moved out towards Fair Oaks mall area. Anybody know the deal with releases at this mall? Is it chill or a haven for beasts?

ahhh...
here's how it goes for most releases
Mall opens at 10 btw.
FNL will tell you they have however many pairs the week leading up, you'll go there on saturday and the lady will say sold out before maybe 8
FL only gets about a pair or 2 per size and the employees will snatch up most of the bigger sizes and by RD they'll have maybe 6 pairs in the whole store of various sizes.
Champs is your best bet. They'll usually have a FSR of at least 2 pairs per size. Employees won't really snatch em. But since all the other stores essentially have nothing, lines will form. For the olympic 6s, there were about 25 people lined up at like 8:30. They'll give out wristbands if its like that.

Honestly I usually say **** fair oaks and take the drive to tysons. They're turning that FL into a HOH. There's usually less people there, always have at least a FSR with 2 pairs per size, and the employees won't snatch them up.
So there you go.

wow.. finally back on NT.. any news on the GTown niketown ?? i haven't been up there in a while to see if it's open yet

I'm new the the area too and still gettin a feel for the release dates. I'm close to Landmark Mall but there are tons of options in the area. I've never been to Fair Oaks, but yeah like @al3xdruck said Tysons is a good bet.
I can't speak to the beasts cuz I haven't been to any big releases down here but the locations, here's my two cents... Landmark (really small stock but the mall is dead and the FNL there sucks), Bailey Crossroads (hit or miss but good staff and the parking lot is always busy), Dulles Town Center (never been but based on where it is I would guess that releases are pretty quiet)...

I'm new the the area too and still gettin a feel for the release dates. I'm close to Landmark Mall but there are tons of options in the area. I've never been to Fair Oaks, but yeah like @al3xdruck said Tysons is a good bet.
I can't speak to the beasts cuz I haven't been to any big releases down here but the locations, here's my two cents... Landmark (really small stock but the mall is dead and the FNL there sucks), Bailey Crossroads (hit or miss but good staff and the parking lot is always busy), Dulles Town Center (never been but based on where it is I would guess that releases are pretty quiet)...
Dulles used to be quiet not so much anymore been having good luck at crystal city anybody know who's gettting the answer iv next Friday?

Landmark, Terrible.
Pentagon, Terrible.
Bailey's Crossroads, Terrible. Oh and their staff is good? :lol:

Landmark, Terrible.
Pentagon, Terrible.
Bailey's Crossroads, Terrible. Oh and their staff is good? :lol:

So with all these spots being turrible wheres the go to, bonafide cop spot? If you don't mind sharing the info...
I want the IVs coming out tomorrow but I'm really not about standing in line with kids.

So with all these spots being turrible wheres the go to, bonafide cop spot? If you don't mind sharing the info...
I want the IVs coming out tomorrow but I'm really not about standing in line with kids.

It looks like you have too unless you got a connect ..
its an era where GRs sell out before 10

If you really want them come out pg plaza around 5 and just stand in line...
5 different store, plus house of hoops has 25 pairs each sz >D

:smh: at having to go all the way out to PG just to ensure a cop

theres gotta be an easier way!

If i can't get it online, then i can't get it.

I don't buy jordans any more.

Last edited:
got my fireberry lebrons.  i got shafted online, so i took my chances and went to pg plaza.  was expecting them to be sold out, but i had no problem copping a size 12.  i got there around 10:05/10:10 and there was barely any shoppers in house of hoops

Back
Top Bottom