Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Has anybody heard anything about the Finishline in Columbia getting Concords and Spacejams? Word is they're getting 100 pairs of each when they're done their remodel.

Last edited:
Doubt it...we're not in Indy where the Finish Line warehouse is located. On top of that, are these going to be "promo" SJs? :lol:

wow thats random lol
sources?

anybody know what stores are getting these

specifically the orange and hot punch CWs

Are the olympic BB4s on sale at Shoe City or DTLR in PG? They went on sale at Finish Line but I don't want to jump it because I feel like they'll sit at PG and drop lower

supposedly that was the only reason the finishlines in IN(well the reason for atleast one of them according to FinishLine twitter). When does the finishline in columbia mall remodel finish?

Anybody know whats up with Tysons and the GM pack? Are all the stores getting them?

It has been a cruel summer for many that missed out on any of the numerous releases this summer. Jordan fans rejoice. Foot Locker House of Hoops locations will be restocking some of the 2012 summer releases on Friday, August 17. All House of Hoops locations will have added quantities of the Air Jordan 4 “Military Blue” and Air Jordan 12 “Cool Grey” and “Obsidian”. The Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” will be available at the select House of Hoops locations listed below. Hopefully, you will get your chance to cop this time around.

PG Plaza and Montgomery will have the 6s.

Source: http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/08/air-jordan-retro-restock-foot-locker-house-hoops/

Currently living in Hagerstown. The shoe game out here is  
sick.gif
. I can't find any place out here that is getting the 6/7 pack

So this Footlocker/HOH restock today is not as good as it sounded...

Just came back from Bethesda HOH which was supposed to get the Olympic 6's- they didn't get them at all.

The Obsidian 12's are in limited sizes, they didn't size 11. (They said they had like 10 and 13 or something like that)

So I picked up the Cool Grey 12's since I went out of the way to get there.

The Military 4's in limited sizes, too didn't ask what sizes tho.

Tysons said on the phone they didn't get anything.

Anyone have luck with this restock?

One of my boys went to PG, and they had PLENTY of Oly 6's PLUS at the time he went (around 930) it was pretty much empty, almost as if no one knew about it... I'd head over there if i was you...

Back
Top Bottom