Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I picked up the Obsidian 12's this morning at HOH PG. Got in line around 8:30. Mall cop tried to kick us out but the store manager came out and said that he was selling the pairs early. Everyone else in line went for the OLY 6's. I already had my pair so an easy cop for me.

I'll call PG after I get off work and see if they have Olympics left... Looks like they removed Bethesda from the list on their blog too... I swear it was there before.

If anyone can pick up Olympics for me before then I'm good for it...

any more places have dan marinos the speed turfs i copped but i wanna double up but not many stores carried them

wow thats random lol
sources?
anybody know what stores are getting these

specifically the orange and hot punch CWs
That hot punch will be mine
pimp.gif

Anybody know how the numbers for the Crimson foams are looking?
Plenty to go around, about the same numbers as the Gym Greens, but more hype on these than the GG too...BTW if anyone missed out on the Marino's some area footactions will be restocking this week, be on the lookout!

Looks like I'll have to line up then.

You think there will be a line on a Friday morning? Some kids are back to school and the places I called aren't opening until 9 or 10, so most working people won't be able to get the in the AM.

Lucky for me cuz I work across the street from a FL so I'm just ganna come in after.

Looks like I'll have to line up then.

You think there will be a line on a Friday morning? Some kids are back to school and the places I called aren't opening until 9 or 10, so most working people won't be able to get the in the AM.

Lucky for me cuz I work across the street from a FL so I'm just ganna come in after.

Kids have parents/relatives that'll line up for em...that go harder for the shoes than the kids themselves.

PG Plaza n Tysons said no Rookies on 9/1

Nike Rep on NDC chat was real vague n said "no rookies are being released on NDC on 9/1"

Anyone have any leads?

If anyone in the Baltimore area still needs the Crimson Foams, hit up Mondawmin. They had over 700 pairs between their 3 shoes stores and I think DTLR didn't open up until llke 8-8:30am.

I shoulda just copped em last night when JimmyJazz put em online around midnight. I hit snooze twice this morning and the FL I went to sold out like three people in front of me.

I didnt think any1 was checkin for them. After the Gym Green flop I wasnt expecting another foam to "sell out" till the Stealths or them Pink ones.

I didnt think any1 was checkin for them. After the Gym Green flop I wasnt expecting another foam to "sell out" till the Stealths or them Pink ones.

You got:
- First of the month
- Back to School
- Payday for everybody
- Holiday weekend

Sometimes you gotta expect the expected.

I recall someone here doing a soleswap (black silvers with black red sole) and it got trashed up here.

Three years later, everyone pressed for low quality Nike jawns for $40 more msrp.. :lol:

Anyone Know where i can get the Rainbow Footscape Chukas? Majors? :nerd:

Any why are there so many people waiting in line at my local FTL? What coming out?

Back
Top Bottom