Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I believe Major Has a New building next door to there old one !

Yeah but it aint setup yet. I walked in there at 330 yesterday to cop the Penny 5s.They.open, just doesnt look like a shop! Im glad cuz its the reason I got them jawns. The place literally next door was sold out.

Any stores in the DMV have the nike air penny 5 orlando colorway available now? I am trying to purchase a pair today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lookin for solid info on the Reebok Question for Friday...

JimmyJazz, DTLR and ShoeCity wouldn't give me a straight answer.

Finishline said they won't be getting them, but the rep said "we could do a phone order for you"... I don't think they knew their stuff tho.

Major said they will have em at noon... anybody opening earlier than noon?

[edit]
Just found out Packer Shoes has em online now, got em :nthat:

Last edited:
Anybody have news about the Bethesda HoH and what they're doing with the Jades on Thursday?

Lookin for solid info on the Reebok Question for Friday...
JimmyJazz, DTLR and ShoeCity wouldn't give me a straight answer.
Finishline said they won't be getting them, but the rep said "we could do a phone order for you"... I don't think they knew their stuff tho.
Major said they will have em at noon... anybody opening earlier than noon?
[edit]
Just found out Packer Shoes has em online now, got em :nthat:

Saw these at Sports Zone last Friday at the BLVD, was surprised to see them out on floor and for sale. Guessing these are a much wider release then the red toes, I passed on these so didn't ask about what sizes were available.

Those Questions were on the sales floor at the Bowie Sports zone last week and are still there as of yesterday. 

Anyone know where the Crawfish 9/Kilroy 1/ Toro Red Spiz'ike will be released? Think I could get em online or something? I'm about to head out of town for awhile.

For those that missed out, Footaction BLVD wil have more blue Duncan's this week. Montgomery still has the Duncan's and Amare Hyperposites as well.

Last edited:
Anyone know where the Crawfish 9/Kilroy 1/ Toro Red Spiz'ike will be released? Think I could get em online or something? I'm about to head out of town for awhile.
Majordc has the Red Spi'ike's and the Niketown Georgetown has them too.

im not feelin the blue duncans, but if anybody is looking for them, they still have all sizes available on nike.com

Back
Top Bottom