Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

The I can get certain +%%% easier than a pair of Nikes is disgusting ...

Like totally disgusting ..

This +%%% is in shambles ...

The I can get certain +%%% easier than a pair of Nikes is disgusting ...

Like totally disgusting ..

This +%%% is in shambles ...

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Anybody know of any stores getting the Galaxy Foams in our area? When I called HOH they said they didn't know

HOH is the only store in PG County that are getting them. No DTLR, Shoe City, Foot Action.

Anybody know of any stores getting the Galaxy Foams in our area? When I called HOH they said they didn't know

HOH is the only store in PG County that are getting them. No DTLR, Shoe City, Foot Action.

Does anyone kno if they are doing a raffle up PG or is it gonna be fist come first serve

There still waiting on a managers approval on the way they will issue out tix or bands

Does anyone kno if they are doing a raffle up PG or is it gonna be fist come first serve

There still waiting on a managers approval on the way they will issue out tix or bands

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Mondawmin won't be that bad, most people I know that copped kicks from there said it was smooth.
Psht.

I've gone there with a few of my peoples, with my trunk already full (release I'm not mentioning), just watching grown men (obviously not from Bmore) run top speed as soon as doors open, managers (especially at Footaction) all of a sudden acting like they President Bush the morning of the release.

Just had to witness it for myself.

DROVE to Monument Ave.  Got all I wanted with no wait with ease.

And this was for a shoe WORTH going crazy over.

This jawns?  Out of style like patent leather AF1s in a year.

Hell, look how foolish some of these dudes look in the back to the future joints to "look cool" (I'm talking STRICT wearing and not for collecting/pop culture reasons), and it ain't even been a full year.

laugh.gif

A lot of county dudes are shook when you mention copping kicks on Monument. It's extremely funny due to the fact that I only had a chance for trouble once there and I already had my people down the block coming to assist. I just don't have the connects there anymore so I need to re-establish.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Mondawmin won't be that bad, most people I know that copped kicks from there said it was smooth.
Psht.

I've gone there with a few of my peoples, with my trunk already full (release I'm not mentioning), just watching grown men (obviously not from Bmore) run top speed as soon as doors open, managers (especially at Footaction) all of a sudden acting like they President Bush the morning of the release.

Just had to witness it for myself.

DROVE to Monument Ave.  Got all I wanted with no wait with ease.

And this was for a shoe WORTH going crazy over.

This jawns?  Out of style like patent leather AF1s in a year.

Hell, look how foolish some of these dudes look in the back to the future joints to "look cool" (I'm talking STRICT wearing and not for collecting/pop culture reasons), and it ain't even been a full year.

laugh.gif

A lot of county dudes are shook when you mention copping kicks on Monument. It's extremely funny due to the fact that I only had a chance for trouble once there and I already had my people down the block coming to assist. I just don't have the connects there anymore so I need to re-establish.

Originally Posted by Savonne86

thanks for the info.

thanks for the info.

A lot of county dudes are shook when you mention copping kicks on Monument.
I guess.

Dudes be lined up at Church Square.  Monument be a ghost town and I walk in and out.  I don't see how one is "safer" than the other.  Maybe my size, complexion, familiarity with the folks and demeanor (I ALWAYS let locals get their shoe before me, NEVER be from out of town and "take" shoes out of a local's hands -- RULE) got me feeling comfortable.

laugh.gif

A lot of county dudes are shook when you mention copping kicks on Monument.
I guess.

Dudes be lined up at Church Square.  Monument be a ghost town and I walk in and out.  I don't see how one is "safer" than the other.  Maybe my size, complexion, familiarity with the folks and demeanor (I ALWAYS let locals get their shoe before me, NEVER be from out of town and "take" shoes out of a local's hands -- RULE) got me feeling comfortable.

laugh.gif

:Rollin

It's already been confirmed by DTLR via Twitter
laugh.gif

Nice try ..

laugh.gif

Nice try ..

They doing a raffle ...

No way its 1st come 1st serve , not for these

And even with the raffle its mayhem ..

They doing a raffle ...

No way its 1st come 1st serve , not for these

And even with the raffle its mayhem ..

So they not selling the foams online anymore...?
I wouldnt be outside on release night/day with anything less than a Kevlar

So they not selling the foams online anymore...?
I wouldnt be outside on release night/day with anything less than a Kevlar

Originally Posted by HARM

laugh.gif

Nice try ..

Well he is right...The DTLR is in DC and the BMore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

laugh.gif

Nice try ..

Well he is right...The DTLR is in DC and the BMore
laugh.gif

^
Basically.

I ain't wanna say nuffin', but........................................................................

Back
Top Bottom