Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

Got lucky and got my pair. They didn't have any Lebrons, and I didn't even know they also had the Kobes.

My boy told me at 9:15 that they were releasing in 30 min, jumped out my cube and rushed over there. Called my brother to go up there in the meantime to hold my spot. And luckily a cop told him that Footaction also had them so he went to that line instead of HOH (I didn't even know Footaction had them and apparently more pairs too).

Got there and there were maybe 15 people ahead of me and 5 behind me. It was insane, I still can't believe how lucky I was to get them. Felt like throwing up in line.
I was in front of you in line I remember you saying you were gonna throw up lol they went pretty fast.

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

Got lucky and got my pair. They didn't have any Lebrons, and I didn't even know they also had the Kobes.

My boy told me at 9:15 that they were releasing in 30 min, jumped out my cube and rushed over there. Called my brother to go up there in the meantime to hold my spot. And luckily a cop told him that Footaction also had them so he went to that line instead of HOH (I didn't even know Footaction had them and apparently more pairs too).

Got there and there were maybe 15 people ahead of me and 5 behind me. It was insane, I still can't believe how lucky I was to get them. Felt like throwing up in line.
I was in front of you in line I remember you saying you were gonna throw up lol they went pretty fast.

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Originally Posted by HARM

#$#! Nike

put it on a T shirt
but thats what everyone says...until they get the pair they want...
roll.gif
 tru @+@!

HARM wrote:

#$#! Nike

put it on a T shirt

Hell I need to put it on a shirt for when I'm living it?

Only bought 2 pairs of Nikes in 2 years .. same model on the same day

HARM wrote:

#$#! Nike

put it on a T shirt

Hell I need to put it on a shirt for when I'm living it?

Only bought 2 pairs of Nikes in 2 years .. same model on the same day

^^^ i feel you...same here...bought a pair of Conquer(nike boot) everthing else NB and Adidas last few years..
i bought enough Nike in the past to last me a lifetime...for me it's a quality issue

^^^ i feel you...same here...bought a pair of Conquer(nike boot) everthing else NB and Adidas last few years..
i bought enough Nike in the past to last me a lifetime...for me it's a quality issue

Originally Posted by iCan

nah i checked the time frame. it was a solid 50 minutes later lol

oh my bad....as soon as I got of the phone with eastbay and footlocker.

Originally Posted by iCan

nah i checked the time frame. it was a solid 50 minutes later lol

oh my bad....as soon as I got of the phone with eastbay and footlocker.

anyone know where i can get size 12 kentucky lebrons on sale? not trying to pay full price since they will only be used for workin out and ballin.

Back
Top Bottom