Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Anyone know when I can grab tickets in the Bay Area for Cool Greys or Breds?

Last time I actually purchased in-store (release date) I didn't have to wait in line (for Cement 3's). Last I heard there was a 'list'.

Anyone know when I can grab tickets in the Bay Area for Cool Greys or Breds?

Last time I actually purchased in-store (release date) I didn't have to wait in line (for Cement 3's). Last I heard there was a 'list'.

Think you're in the wrong forum bro. This is for the DMV only.

Whoops
sick.gif
Thanks for being kind about it. Will unsubscribe.

Champs will not have foams...  Footlocker is exclusive for the company on foams...

Cool Grey 9 tickets this Sunday!!

this guy speaks the truth. but as a second option i would check out DTLR or even hit mom and pop shops in your area, like Major DC.

Champs will not have foams...  Footlocker is exclusive for the company on foams...

Cool Grey 9 tickets this Sunday!!
Footactions have them too, not exclusive to footlocker.

Black Foams/ 9's tickets today. Bred 11's tickets go out next Sunday...Word of warning black foams quantities are about half of pinks. Plan accordingly.

Footactions have them too, not exclusive to footlocker.
Black Foams/ 9's tickets today. Bred 11's tickets go out next Sunday...Word of warning black foams quantities are about half of pinks. Plan accordingly.

thanks for the info. bout to grab a ticket today

Im trying to get my hands on those thunder 4s.

so far ive called:

Footlocker (only kids sizes)

Legends and the one store sneakers

DTLR

Finishline (doing the lottery for winners circle only) 

Sports Fan

NONE of them are getting them in my size. im in the 757 anyone able to help?

^^ which Finishline did you call? I am the manager for Patrick Herny Mall and as far as I know we are doing tickets, not a raffle like the BRed 11s...

i called the one in PTC she said theyre doing the lottery for both pairs. 

BUT since you sir are a manager a patrick henry...when are yall giving tix? 
happy.gif

As far as I know, we should be doing it the Sunday before... let me check my work email tomorrow and i will let you know

anywhere i can get blk foams size 12 without all the long lines??? pm me if u have any info

Back
Top Bottom