Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

any entourages laying around?

size 11?

few midnight release locations for the pewters.

Originally Posted by jluvinjs

went to boulevard footaction to pick up the retro huaraches....while there they had 3 pairs of Lebron Entourages sizes dude said were 10.5-11.5 I believe...to big for me but for anyone interested, check them out could be off on sizes but def nothing smaller than size 10.
I picked up the huaraches at 8pm last evening so those Entourages should still be there....just a heads up

Originally Posted by jluvinjs

went to boulevard footaction to pick up the retro huaraches....while there they had 3 pairs of Lebron Entourages sizes dude said were 10.5-11.5 I believe...to big for me but for anyone interested, check them out could be off on sizes but def nothing smaller than size 10.
I picked up the huaraches at 8pm last evening so those Entourages should still be there....just a heads up

Anyone know where I can get the Pewters around the DMV? I was shocked to see my local spot sold out so quickly.

Anyone know where I can get the Pewters around the DMV? I was shocked to see my local spot sold out so quickly.

im looking for the pewters in a 12 as well as 9 any info on somewhere in the DC metro area that hasnt been raped?

im looking for the pewters in a 12 as well as 9 any info on somewhere in the DC metro area that hasnt been raped?

I was surprised as well. This was gonna be my first purchase in a long time. I still need a 12 if anyone can help me out.

I was surprised as well. This was gonna be my first purchase in a long time. I still need a 12 if anyone can help me out.

Any help finding a sz 15?

Went to 14th st and pg plaza before 11 am and no luck. Potomac Mills isn't an option.

Any help finding a sz 15?

Went to 14th st and pg plaza before 11 am and no luck. Potomac Mills isn't an option.

Back
Top Bottom