OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Got these last week...

3871293535_218fa3866e_o.jpg

Anyone have the grey pair 10.5/11
nerd.gif

i only have like 3 pairs of dunks... some of you guys got some crazy heat. haha. really feeling that metallic purple.

i picked up a pair of rasta 6.0 lows for $50 if any of you find that simple

i dont have a pic but here they are
nike-dunk-low-60-grey-neon-brown-rasta-white-green-orange-2.jpg

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Here are some more. Some of the best Dunks ever made.

CO.JP KNICK HIGHS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My favorites

(Yes, this pic is from waaay back
laugh.gif
)

Latest... could someone with the box for these snap me a pic of the box label please
smile.gif

3907451942_e9da1da1bb_o.jpg

Hey guys i have looked though all the pages in here and wow so much heat love all the vintage!
I just got these in. I have wanted these since the first time I saw them. I missed a pair about a year ago in my size.
I finaly found a pair my size and for a pretty good price ($62 Shipped) here they are Nike Dunk Hollands!

Ok this 6.0 crap has got to stop...

As for those pinks, I dunno what those are... pretty dope though...

Nice stuff, Krisp, JDoc, and JH3Y...

Wore these yesterday...

These are from 99... Honestly... it doesn't get any better than a pair of dunks made from 99 to 2003....

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

These are from 99... Honestly... it doesn't get any better than a pair of dunks made from 99 to 2003....
Yes it does, a pair of runners from 99 to 2003
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

smokin.gif
Lol.... True... but you know what I mean, as far as dunks go, hell as far as anything Nike made... those were the years man!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by brickSB

smokin.gif
Lol.... True... but you know what I mean, as far as dunks go, hell as far as anything Nike made... those were the years man!!!!!!!

AGREED

Very nice stuff mega! Nice stuff dude. I got my first good sunk on the way. My favorite ones ... Drum roll please VIOTECHS!

Back
Top Bottom