OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

^^^^^^^^^^^ Nice
I love these! I won them on ebay a few weeks ago been looking for them for a while!

I figure I'd contribute...

I pretty much wear these as my daily kicks...

I know they're not as SIMPLE as others, but I like the subtle detail like the cracked white, and the change in material under the swoosh...

qyejjb.jpg

25547cw.jpg

^Samba's have to be one of my favorite dunks of all-time.
pimp.gif
Too bad Idon't have a pair.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by prok13

i need a pair of Sambas! I'm a size 10

looking to move mine
wink.gif

was diggin up some shoe boxes at home and found this
another size 10
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
forgot i had these...

Originally Posted by kmn2008

saw these in the sept pick up post..

info?
nerd.gif
Standard GR DUNK HI. Retro back in late 03 if I am not mistaken. Looking at the tag, looks like they were picked up at a Niketown somewhere.Retail was $70.00

Originally Posted by daaznfella

there is no "name" for those dunks, people want to call them darth vaders, but to me

FA patent dunk High

that's it. My all time favorite nike period! i have my wear pair and a ds pair, i posted these on page 14

igk9c6.jpg

wear pair on the left, ds set on the right, sb nubuck ones in the background..

it's funny, because if somebody really actually offered me "heat" for my ds set, i'd really have to pass, yes that means supremes, sbtgs, whatever else is out there... it's damn near impossible to find a ds set of these.....land o' kicks, i still remember, and i still thank you!

WOW ! Really just WOW !
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

Please tell me someone here is willing to sell me theres !?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by kmn2008

saw these in the sept pick up post..

info?
nerd.gif
Standard GR DUNK HI. Retro back in late 03 if I am not mistaken. Looking at the tag, looks like they were picked up at a Niketown somewhere. Retail was $70.00
good looks. i thought that question was a lost cause haha.
but damn, 03?
I missed out.

Finally found my Dunk grail last weekend.

Got them from this shop in Baltimore. VNDS, only $100. They're 99's, too.

Now if anyone has Brazils or Mitas in a 12-13, let me know.

^^^ looks like mesh tongue not NYLON Tongue(could be just the pic?), 99 goldenrod had a nylon tongue correct me if i`m wrong though....

Only dunks I want are DS or VNDS Takashi Lows (blk/gold) in a sz 13. Been after them since they came out, but other stuff has come up.

Can't let this thread die!

My collection:

The last two pairs are my most recent pickups and are DS in this picture. They'll be getting the same treatment that all my other dunks get though - gottadance while wearing solid kicks!

Back
Top Bottom