OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

recycled

2868987958_3728d90931.jpg

Come on guys lets keep this thread going.... I know some of you are wearing simple dunks as we speak...

anyone want holland dunks? spot near me is asking $250 for a few random sizes they got in................dunno if that's a good price or bad price since inever looked for a pair but they have them.

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Got these in a couple of weeks ago:

pimp.gif
I've always wanted these ever since they released a few years ago.Sister came home with a pair and I asked if the footlocker had any left, unfortunately no. Currently waiting for my pair from Ebay.

Here are my simple dunks. I got 2 pairs from the NBA pack. The Suns/Bulls edition. And then I have some 3M dunks.
Random Pic I think it belongs here.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Here are my simple dunks. I got 2 pairs from the NBA pack. The Suns/Bulls edition. And then I have some 3M dunks.
Random Pic I think it belongs here.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
At you posting those in the "Simple" dunkthread, and for posting that pic

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

smh.gif
At you posting those in the "Simple" dunk thread, and for posting that pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At you following me to the Dunk Thread just to pick an "Internet Fight" with me. Get lost you're not getting my attention.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At you following me to the Dunk Thread just to pick an "Internet Fight" with me. Get lost you're not getting my attention.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You obviously have no idea about what goes on in this thread.

Those Brown all suede low top Dunks are crack. I thought they were SBs since it had the Zoom Air InSole.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Those Brown all suede low top Dunks are crack. I thought they were SBs since it had the Zoom Air InSole.

Awww...bless you newcomers!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom