OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Jake, the dunks are incredible.  such a nice job. 

not mine, would cop if I had some extra cash, but a nice pair of dunks I saw recently from 2000 that should go well in here...

%21BnYb3lQ%212k%7E%24%28KGrHqYH-C4EtsQs0yqHBLjTytsNq%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

^ I appreciate the comments fellas... and thats one pair I am on the hunt for... obvious quality there, you can smell that pebble leather through the screen!!!
pimp.gif

those look like the Footaction specials that dropped around 2000 or so if my memory serves me correct... and there were a black/royal pair

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

those look like the Footaction specials that dropped around 2000 or so if my memory serves me correct... and there were a black/royal pair
correct!

Anyone have anything good to post in here?

Lets keep this thread going!!!

Or is NT just not that in to quality anymore?

Some great stuff posted since last time i was in here.
Jake, crazy execution on those Customs...

Figured i would post these here, wore these yesterday:

^ Those are very nice. Wish they didn't have pink on them. Would have to see actual pics to make sure it was more of a red.

Canvas dunks are very comfortable and hardly crease.

^^ im def feeling those dunks, one side of me wants to wait to see if i could copp under retail..the other side has them on my shopping cart waiting to checkout

These maybe a euro only release, but if anyone like's the celtics as much as I do... We'll take another pair gladly.

I just hope they are white/green not "sail"

nike-ss2010-footwear-8-540x406.jpg

Got these in today.
Another great example of how dunks should be. Great leather, colourway and nylon tounge.
pimp.gif

Just like JoJo...

Got these on the cheap for $45 shipped... Reverse Syracuse CoJp if I'm not mistaken...

Damn Jake, your look a lot more crisp then mine
eek.gif

OG Box? I paid about the same for my pair though...

A lot of people have been asking  for more pics of these. What better thread to do it in then the Dunk Thread
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom