Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

we already know. you said it like 6 times. get outta here!

excuse my salt.
laugh.gif

Do you think it'll really go for a lot tho? I'm sure itll still be pretty expensive, maybe like $450, but idk cuz not too many ppl are familiar with the Slam Dunk manga

I can't. traffic to la is ridiculous. all for some shoes. taking the kids out to the festival. I need to stop. lol. ill try with some of you in the early am. if I get through, cool. if not ill still buy em just a little more ends. cause like stated some of these cats eat off this and when the pockets are low, believe me theyll break and fold. you guys have a good halloween. alps, be safe in those new york streets. In the meantime if I strike out...... mama, I luuuhhhhhhhhhhhh u, P.o.P........... hold it down...... pimp squad baby for life!

Last edited:
Do you think it'll really go for a lot tho? I'm sure itll still be pretty expensive, maybe like $450, but idk cuz not too many ppl are familiar with the Slam Dunk manga
this point is moot...  even if people don't know a single thing about the manga, there is still hype since it's a clean all red shoe.

Really? I had no idea they were releasing until a few hours ago. Friend is offering me a pair for $340. He won 2 raffles. Should I jump on it?

Last edited:
Selling mine for 5 dollas tomorrow morning, I have no need for these, already have toro 6 and spizike 6 and I don't give a dang about the stupid bomic history behind them

Last edited:
im confused i guess. why do so many people in the states want these? y'all even heard of the show or whatever before this release?

my next question... are these releasing in asia?

Man most people are buying to resell so watch how crazy Twitter and IG is tomorrow with everyone selling and no one buying at that absurd price. There is a small group of people that want them to wear because they like red kicks, like the show, or just think it's dope

Back
Top Bottom