Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

i thought the kicks were one of the best of the year until i realized they were an anime concept. killed em for me. 

are these releasing in asia? thats a key piece of info.

i thought the kicks were one of the best of the year until i realized they were an anime concept. killed em for me. 
are these releasing in asia? thats a key piece of info.

I believe i read its all 3m which will look dope in person. I dont think most even know about the anime reference, I had no idea, all I saw was a 6, red.. sign me up :wink:

I'm part of the I see money to be made group 
least, you are honest homie.
I believe i read its all 3m which will look dope in person. I dont think most even know about the anime reference, I had no idea, all I saw was a 6, red.. sign me up
wink.gif
U sir are correct.

I believe i read its all 3m which will look dope in person. I dont think most even know about the anime reference, I had no idea, all I saw was a 6, red.. sign me up
wink.gif
i see your point, but the anime **** kinda ruins it for me as a collector because i have no ties to the theme of the shoe. you get reps for being a wu fan tho.

your comment is like saying why does everyone like psy when his lyrics to gangam style were korean and was played ask in the us. lol

im confused i guess. why do so many people in the states want these? y'all even heard of the show or whatever before this release?
im confused ... i dont know why it even matters if one has heard of the show? 

if you like it you like it

Back
Top Bottom