Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

don't take it personal. wasn't like that. and I meant all not ask but couldn't correct it because my phone died during our walk around the neighborhood. watching paid in full killing time for this online release.

:lol:

ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif
Sadderday 8:00:01
View media item 1241806:stoneface:

GUYS IN THIS THREAD KNEW THEY WERE DOING WRISTBANDS AT NTNY AND SAID NOTHING :lol: LOOK AT THE SNEAKER GAME… EVERYONE IS "HELPING" EACHOTHER OUT… WHAT A JOKE.. IM NOT MAD… I DONT REALLY WANT THEM… I JUST NOTICED IS ALL

It lasted 10 minutes. Posting on here wouldve just inconvenienced ppl. Plus I'm not one to just give away info like that. Sometimes information on what's going down or where it's going down is the most important thing.

Damn got your shoes and a discount congrats
thanks man, it came at the right time :lol:
I kept losing that game at my supermarket and knew there had to be a winner somewhere. Iplayed today thinking maybe $20 but nah 88 :smokin

I had a feeling they were but didnt bother to go to not deal with all that chaos pushing and shoving and skipping last minute. (and To wait all day for random wristbands). Dealt with that all year even for the PSNY 1s. Tired of that Rather just pay the $100-130 extra than to deal with that. No biggie. Saving all my energy for the Db release. I need 2 of those.

thanks man, it came at the right time :lol:
I kept losing that game at my supermarket and knew there had to be a winner somewhere. Iplayed today thinking maybe $20 but nah 88 :smokin

Nice!! Play a lotto ticket you never know!!

fullycalibrated fullycalibrated

Db should be worst than this.
I had a feeling they were but didnt bother to go to not deal with all that chaos pushing and shoving and skipping last minute. (and To wait all day for random wristbands). Dealt with that all year even for the PSNY 1s. Tired of that Rather just pay the $100-130 extra than to deal with that. No biggie. Saving all my energy for the Db release. I need 2 of those.

Ive been doing the db releases at NTNY since the DB 4s. Thats a mandatory release. The main event. Too much money involved plus need 2 pairs for the collection

Yea I got my band. I was supposed to be top 10 by got there right after they started doing the bands so I'm around 30th.

Just heard they were about 10 people as of 3pm. Surprisingly. Is that true? I thought the line would start early morning.

Back
Top Bottom