Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

no sleep 
tired.gif

TEMPTED TO HEAD TO A SPOT IN NYC LIKE 42ND BUT WITH NO UNDERSTANDING OF WETHER OR NOT THEY ARE FCFS OR W/E … IM NOT MOVING…. WICH IS PROB WHY THERE IS NO INFO.. GOTTA LOVE THE SNEAKER COMMUNITY

At this point online is your best bet... Nike is gonna be impossible cause of bots but it might be worth a try, I think theres more hope trying eastbay/ftl

I love these shoes, think they look fantastic. But at $250, they just flat out exceed my budget, so I have passed on them,

Good luck to everyone trying to cop this morning! :smokin

The fact that there are two Willowbrooks always has me confused. Never know which one dudes are talking about :smh:

just reading the last couple pages dudes act like someone owes them release info.. it's all over the internet if your just patient and read.. imagine being where im at.. no raffles, no fcfs, no campouts, no hypebeast sleepovers around here.. no limited releases period.. alp especially stays informing others in majority threads he posts in.. in this bandwagon era releases are hyped to death and info is redundant, yet someone still wants more.. you won that $88 for a reason bro..

Last edited:
:lol: word. Plus I was in no position to blab, it's not like I was #1 in the line or something. I literally didn't even get there and got a call saying they doing bands. I booked it from 8th ave to get to ntny.

early links been put out yet? havent had time to read all these pages. thanks to you for any help. also will,these be 5am pacific standard time or 8am? i know theyve beem messimg around

Back
Top Bottom