Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

lol

Yeah guys, I'm salty.

That's why I provided early links and stated multiple times I wasn't after these, and passed not once but twice on checking out with my size.

Typical reseller mentality in this thread.

/meexitsjordanbrandforum

lol just saw they released the 28th, well looks like I struck out hard on everything

lol

Yeah guys, I'm salty.

That's why I provided early links and stated multiple times I wasn't after these, and passed not once but twice on checking out with my size.

/meexitsjordanbrandforum
Typical NTer mentality in this thread.

"I couldn't cop so ima blame it on bots and resellers." lmao **** outta here

lol

Yeah guys, I'm salty.

/meexitsjordanbrandforum
then why are you here at release time…makes literally zero sense for someone who "wasn't after these"

the fact you even took the time to make this post addressing salt is self exposure of true intentions^

salt detected 

Last edited:
Too easy for some reason, maybe less limited than we imagined.  4 pairs scored on different sites, but I was too slow on the 5th and got cart jacked.

got cart jacked on all site except nike which was oos 
mean.gif

then why are you here at release time…makes literally zero sense for someone who "wasn't after these"

the fact you even took the time to make this post addressing salt is self exposure of true intentions^

salt detected 
I guess you missed my first post in this thread?

Quote:
SUPER SALTY BRAH!

Last edited:
how do you even get 4 pairs, i really don't understand. I tried on JJ, NDC, FTL, EB, and FA and literally by 8:10 I was done on all of them b/c my size sold out. Please enlighten me. 

Too easy for some reason, maybe less limited than we imagined.  4 pairs scored on different sites, but I was too slow on the 5th and got cart jacked.
I'm not salty at all because I was just buying to resell. But when you see everyone else striking out, ion understand how people come in here and say too easy.

I couldn't get a singe pair in a single cart. Tried all the sites using bots.
I really wanted these. So disappointed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom