Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I might have to get a bot cuz shiiiiid

I was waiting in line for these like 5 seconds after the countdown hit 0 on NDC lol. My confidence for future releases is low as hell right now.
if you only knew how many people had bots today and struck out.. 

it is just the stock inventory they had. they produce small quanities for this exact purpose: FOR US TO GO NUTS

I was waiting in line for these like 5 seconds after the countdown hit 0 on NDC lol. My confidence for future releases is low as hell right now.
if you only knew how many people had bots today and struck out.. 
it is just the stock inventory they had. they produce small quanities for this exact purpose: FOR US TO GO NUTS
true indeed

Last edited:

Bots helped some but most struck out, it seems nike threw in a -5sec checkout timer or something and threw off a lot of bots. People running add to cart services normally post up confirmation pages to advertise their service, i see a bunch of "refunds sending out shortly" type of posts today. Shame I just wanted my 1 pair lol

does this mean its real 
Struck out... I messed up my bot adding to many key words and picked up the lame as Air Max that were releasing today.   

Dude that's the worse feeling that you think that you might cop but you actually don't... It has happened to me twice using EB

only one. cart jacked on my other two on ndc... #sadface. this is god telling me to put down the bottle the night before releases, or at least not to go too hard. I was not on point this morning tbh

its a wrap they just tweeted OOS 

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom