Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I guess you missed my first post in this thread?

Quote:

SUPER SALTY BRAH!
you're still in this thread posting about it 

and you already exposed your true feelings with your original "I'm not salty" post

not sure why you are still even trying to prove otherwise 

it's ok bruh 

I'm not salty at all because I was just buying to resell. But when you see everyone else striking out, ion understand how people come in here and say too easy.
Agree.

And not mad at you for saying you was gonna resell. 

I was actually going to wear mines.

But just like in China, I think they had like 2 big sizes period. lol

Oh well... unless Nike has another limited HOT release.. Only want Grey toe 13s and Infrared 6s.

Hurry up 2015.

Congrats on those that said "too easy" 

how do you even get 4 pairs, i really don't understand. I tried on JJ, NDC, FTL, EB, and FA and literally by 8:10 I was done on all of them b/c my size sold out. Please enlighten me. 
Lots of trolls on here. If legit, then ATC services, crazy bot, who knows

I'm still in line on champs sports. pray for me 
tired.gif

Got virtually immediate 17 min countdown on EB. Got jacked with 5 min left SMH... for that to happen these are quite rare.

I don't get how these will be worth more than the Champagnes or Cigars. I own all 3 but I prefer the nostalgic meaning of the champagne and cigar team over a manga even though I watched every single episode. 

Agree.

And not mad at you for saying you was gonna resell. 

I was actually going to wear mines.

But just like in China, I think they had like 2 big sizes period. lol

Oh well... unless Nike has another limited HOT release.. Only want Grey toe 13s and Infrared 6s.

Hurry up 2015.

Congrats on those that said "too easy" 
Well I was gonna resell them and use the profit for the grey toes 13s or infrared 6s lmao.  Some shoes I'd actually wear.

I have a very strong feeling these are not OOS on the eastbay/ftl sites. I would keep checking if i were on the hunt...

Failed on FL, FA, JJ, EB, Nike 4x.

Closest I got, FL i added my 9.5 to cart, took me to a 2nd countdown page saying added to cart but limited # of checkouts.. Countdown finishes goes to a damn error page

Fun fun

*high five* lol

Grey toes should be more general.

Infrareds will go fast.
I might have to get a bot cuz shiiiiid

I was waiting in line for these like 5 seconds after the countdown hit 0 on NDC lol. My confidence for future releases is low as hell right now.

anyone notice that nike mobile timer is 6 secs faster if only i had a ios bot :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom