Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Selling all the excess kicks in my collection .Besides a few grail kicks I'm done this stuff isn't fun anymore all the bots ,shadyness and resellers makes me have no interest these days
I know how you feel but you gotta adapt man.   

Selling all the excess kicks in my collection .Besides a few grail kicks I'm done this stuff isn't fun anymore all the bots ,shadyness and resellers makes me have no interest these days

I started doing that last year... SOLD most of my doubles except for the ones I really like. Sold most the pairs I know I will never get around on wearing. I probably got rid of 1/3 of my collection. Im a do another end of the year inventory in a couple months to see which ones I dont want anymore.

I started doing that last year... SOLD most of my doubles except for the ones I really like. Sold most the pairs I know I will never get around on wearing. I probably got rid of 1/3 of my collection. Im a do another end of the year inventory in a couple months to see which ones I dont want anymore.
yeah what im in the process of doing now 

I even got cart jacked off that 8.5 Sports Blue on DTLR 
roll.gif

Definitely a cart jack, basically with the way eastbay works someone already had it in cart and checked that pair out before you.

Its not really a car jack if the person before him got in line first. They go by order buddy.

only one. cart jacked on my other two on ndc... #sadface. this is god telling me to put down the bottle the night before releases, or at least not to go too hard. I was not on point this morning tbh
the only way i can convince myself to spend money on shoes these days is to hit the bottle hard the night/morning of release 
laugh.gif

half the time i end up reselling or sending em back to nike cuz i sober up and realize i took advantage of myself 

Last edited:

Definitely a cart jack, basically with the way eastbay works someone already had it in cart and checked that pair out before you.
This^^^^^ standing in line with box.....inch closer to register.......box disappears from hands a few fee from register......cashier tells you ****.

We should all go get breakfast somewhere. This was a crazy morning for all.

Well, $250 saved in my pocket and I'm going to Jamaica next week. #TeamAnotherVacationbutstillwantedThoseRetro6s

Catch y'all soon.. Going to eat. lol

We should all go get breakfast somewhere. This was a crazy morning for all.

Well, $250 saved in my pocket and I'm going to Jamaica next week. #TeamAnotherVacationbutstillwantedThoseRetro6s

Catch y'all soon.. Going to eat. lol
I'm in GA too. Let's hit it up

So people running bots going to make you sell your personal collection you worked hard to put together?

I never understood stuff like this, first off raffles ALWAYS..let me say that gain ALWAYS been shady. My friend was a footlocker manager and would have 3-5 of every release out, not including his sneaker connects that would come in, its been so common even back in the day, with social media people just show off their connects easier now by posting pics on twitter/ig of 10 of a rare drop.

I am not going to let people botting ruin my collection i already built up, if anything don't take it as serious, if a release drops and you dont cop at retail and dont want to overpay... on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom