Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

but if thats the case sneaker game wouldve died already. resell will always be there as long as the demand is there. there are ppl that want these real bad. 
But see those people can't differentiate NEED and WANT....they say they need them and they pay the resell prices, in reality they want them but don't actually need them. They need jobs, food, shelter, water, etc. Those are necessity's to survive but to these hypebeasts they need these sneakers cuz the hype gets to em, or they need to impress ppl or whatever reason they use to justify paying the crazy prices. 

If i dont get a pair at retail, I move on, at the end of the day its just a shoe, there will be plenty more releases, hell they'll prob be another one in a weeks time. of course they're are some exceptions

I'm so happy I finally got a pair. Good luck everyone else that is still trying to track them down! Now I just have to get the Superfly 3s!
What size are these bro? Based off the stitching down the face and from what I heard, sizes 11 and up the stitching goes down the middle of the face like yours. I'm tracking down a size 11 and would like this confirmed? Also they have white cardboard inserts right. Heard fakes have the black ones.

Yeah legit sz. 11+ pairs have that same stitching as pictured and a white insert, most fakes I've seen come with black inserts

Last edited:
so has it been confirmed that another slam dunk concept model will be coming out? 

got the shoes and felt obligated to watch the anime, lol pretty cool show.

Got my Slam Dunks, it was like opening a box of gold when I got home from college; I bought an official jersey instead of getting the shirt.  The shirts cost almost $70 on eBay and the retailers are out of 2XLs.  If anyone finds a white shirt size 2XL for a good price, let me know!

What size are these bro? Based off the stitching down the face and from what I heard, sizes 11 and up the stitching goes down the middle of the face like yours. I'm tracking down a size 11 and would like this confirmed? Also they have white cardboard inserts right. Heard fakes have the black ones.
These are sz 11. Yep, I did the same homework you did. White inserts as well. Best wishes trying to find your pair!

Got my Slam Dunks, it was like opening a box of gold when I got home from college; I bought an official jersey instead of getting the shirt.  The shirts cost almost $70 on eBay and the retailers are out of 2XLs.  If anyone finds a white shirt size 2XL for a good price, let me know!
wherr u find an official jersey from bro?

thats not a bad price at all, what sz u get? and how tall r u if u dont mind me asking?
I bought a 2XL because I'm kind of stocky, they're asian sized so buy a size up.  It fits alright though!

It was a while ago and thats a 2XL as well, had it for almost 5 years now.
ok i got a few jerseys the past year or two and its a lil deceiving. I got a medium but they are really long.. I put on a lil weight since but the jerseys actually fit even better now, jus dont know whether to cop the medium, large or XL

ok i got a few jerseys the past year or two and its a lil deceiving. I got a medium but they are really long.. I put on a lil weight since but the jerseys actually fit even better now, jus dont know whether to cop the medium, large or XL
If you wear a medium all the time get the large, if you wear a large half the time get the XL.  What shirt/jersey size do you wear daily?

Back
Top Bottom