Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Damn I tell you that 8.5 be that reseller Crack lol I can't find a deal on these even if my life depended on it smh lol

Last edited:
or um.... You know... It never being shown in the US
That was implied/obvious. It wasn't until late 90s/early 2000s that Slam Dunk started getting some love here. Had it been a big thing here, then the article's scope would have been entirely different. Instead, it focuses on the growth of basketball in key markets listed (Japan and Asia).

Looks like imam never own this shoe, which im ok with, but id like em none the less. They just are not worth that current resell price, imo ofcourse

Took couple pics of the super fly from my friend who bought them from Nike town . Is it me or I can't see the graphics like they shown in promo pics???? Or is sz9.5-10 are all like these? ... Can't see sakuragi's face at all?? seems like they botched the cut on the cloth and just go "who cares" and put the shoes together.

it's a sz9.5 in the photo, but my buddy said the sz10 he bought is the same thing and YES, the shoes are legit from Nike store.

if it was me tho i'd throw them back to nike and complain.

View media item 1284512View media item 1284513

Last edited:
Took couple pics of the super fly from my friend who bought them from Nike town . Is it me or I can't see the graphics like they shown in promo pics???? Or is sz9.5-10 are all like these? ... Can't see sakuragi's face at all?? seems like they botched the cut on the cloth and just go "who cares" and put the shoes together.

it's a sz9.5 in the photo, but my buddy said the sz10 he bought is the same thing and YES, the shoes are legit from Nike store.

if it was me tho i'd throw them back to nike and complain.

They're all like that. Some are better than others, but you really need to look at the box art to actually start to "see" the images. Honestly, I would just enjoy it as a colorway inspired by slam dunk and not so much the 3M graphics on it. But yeah, 3M print on hard mesh is a no-go, especially the way they did it with random cuts.

^^^plus ebay is flooded with fakes, and that's going to keep the authentic prices high
I dunno man, fake Concords & space jams (to a lesser extent) negatively impact the resale to this day. These might be different though since the fakes are still obvious.

I dunno man, fake Concords & space jams (to a lesser extent) negatively impact the resale to this day. These might be different though since the fakes are still obvious.
Well of course prices will plateau at some point, with the 11's they have. There are a lot of factors that determine resale value, the fact of there being tons of fakes around contribute to it at some extent. And why do you think these large scale consignment shops can get away with up charging even more. People will pay more knowing their ish is authentic.

Well of course prices will plateau at some point, with the 11's they have. There are a lot of factors that determine resale value, the fact of there being tons of fakes around contribute to it at some extent. And why do you think these large scale consignment shops can get away with up charging even more. People will pay more knowing their ish is authentic.
That's a good point. Consignment shops are always high though.
:lol:

I seen the super fly Slam Dunks at the House of Hoops at Queens Center Mall today. The display was a sz 10 for $185.

Back
Top Bottom