Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

might have to call the local villa once rd get closer and hope thats the price. Wouldn't mind a lunch break trip to fill out a raffle. 
somebody asked "limited?" and they tweeted back "very"... FML.. ractv on The Panel said they would be more available than you think... i just need 1 pair man!

These are NOT releasing in a pack. Multiple sources have confirmed that and the AUS footlocker calender has the 6s and the Super. Fly 3 releasing separate.

pack or no pack i think these would be my first pack purchase, but hopefully the other 250 can stay in my account. Nov 1st can hurry already. 

Pretty sick shoe. Love the 3m and all the detail on the shoe. That said however ,  I would only cop if they hit the outlets. I don't remember the anime though. Anyone remember what channel it came on in the 90's?

Last edited:

Pretty sick shoe. Love the 3m and all the detail on the shoe. That said however ,  I would only cop if they hit the outlets. I don't remember the anime though. Anyone remember what channel it came on in the 90's?
with that said you must not truly want them 

I can see the Super.Fly 3 making it to outlets if its a big gr, but not the 6s

Still copping both on rd tho.

Last edited:

I can see the Super.Fly 3 making it to outlets if its a big gr, but not the 6s

Still copping both on rd tho.
tried on the super fly 3 yesterday didn't feel bad at all and it reminds me of the xx9 definitely didn't feel like the xx9 though haha

$250 is steep; i'll have to see about that, as I still have the black infrareds, grey toes, and black/white 1's to worry about next month. (And I was thinking about picking up some flyknits off the bay, but that idea's gone now :lol: )

Its entirely possible that a few b grades hit an outlet, I mean mvp lebrons did and those go for $3000. But an all out outlet release is unlikely.

People be like "I'm only copping if they hit the outlet".

But Jordan prices at the outlets be like $20 off retail for b-grades. Hustling backwards, no?

But Jordan prices at the outlets be like $20 off retail for b-grades. Hustling backwards, no?
very much so, but to each their own, i just know ima be out on the hunt for my pair

Can't stand wen people say I'm only copping at outlets. In my mind I'm thinking well then ur most likely not gunna get them. And ya there like 20 bucks cheaper, can't be that cheap in this game

Has anyone seen the box label? Apparently JB has changed it up a little bit compared to the rest of the 6's.

250??? serious??? silly looking kicks with ridiculous pricetag, they can end up in the fire to me! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom