Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I've got news from a kickz group in Hong Kong that Slam Dunk's author have signed contract with Jordan Brand, so..... good luck guys.

these, infrared 6s, wht/blk 1s, columbia 11s im broke already and still wanna get all these
devil.gif

Inoue Takehiko is the creator of Slam Dunk the comic book/anime..."Spirit Collection" "Victory Pack" probably sounds a lot cooler in Japanese, it's most likely the direct translation in English doesn't have the same effect lol

Inoue Takehiko is the creator of Slam Dunk the comic book/anime..."Spirit Collection" "Victory Pack" probably sounds a lot cooler in Japanese, it's most likely the direct translation in English doesn't have the same effect lol

Whoops, I was unclear. I'm questioning that user's absoluteness in his post that these were going to release in a pack.

Last edited:
Whoops, I was unclear. I'm questioning that user's absoluteness in his post that these were going to release in a pack.
That was the all the info we had back then and that has been confirmed as wrong since the other shoe isnt even releasing 

The Slam Dunks are going to release in a  “Victory Pack” pack with these. Im also hearing that the official name for the Slam Dunks are "The Spirit Collection of Inoue Takehiko"
View media item 1138994

Im guessing these are releasing like the Champagnes and Cigars did. So that means that retail is going to be $250 :smh: . Good news is that the Slam Dunks might be easier to cop now since most of the attention is going to those.

They need to drop these too

I think people need to get together and make that dude disappear like they did to daclosetcollector
daclosetcollector's website is still running lmao. and yeah this guy prolly does sell fakes. ppl who can get stuff early are prolly celebrities and wouldnt sell them. 

Yeah, he's off YouTube though and I'm sure his sales have taken a big hit. This clown asneakerlife needs his YouTube channel taken down too :smokin . Not only is it wrong that these dudes sell fakes and advertise them as real, but the prices they sell them at are ridiculous too

Back
Top Bottom