Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

:smile: I saw that video YD on his channel. I thought the collars looked odd until I pulled out a pair of my 6's.
It's funny because everybody is coming at fakekickbuster from IG now.
Normally dudes don't mention names and give precedence but fakekickbuster is getting in these dudes feels man. He gets mentioned all the time now in these videos. :smile:

The Metro man scaping is real.
I thought my girl was joking when she said her last man did this this this this.
She was serious :nerd:

daclosetcollector's website is still running lmao. and yeah this guy prolly does sell fakes. ppl who can get stuff early are prolly celebrities and wouldnt sell them. 
No you don't have to be a celebrity to get stuff early. Just know that even if you did get it early, there is noway you'll be selling it, at least not wide open on the internet or you are doing something you don't suppose to be doing.

No you don't have to be a celebrity to get stuff early. Just know that even if you did get it early, there is noway you'll be selling it, at least not wide open on the internet or you are doing something you don't suppose to be doing.
yeah true that. I mean in China it's pretty easy to get fake and unauthorized stuff. It's sad that actually some of my friends got the fake plug and sell them. I deleted them on all my social medias.

But one thing I wasn't clear. Asneakerlife has lance mountains on his site. Which we haven't seen fakes of those. Any answers to that?

yeah true that. I mean in China it's pretty easy to get fake and unauthorized stuff. It's sad that actually some of my friends got the fake plug and sell them. I deleted them on all my social medias.
There is no such thing as unauthorized. It is a fancy name sellers came up with that sounds better than "fake". So it's all just fake

many site like TCC mixes legit & fakes
Wrong. TCC just like a lot of other sites sells ONLY fakes

But one thing I wasn't clear. Asneakerlife has lance mountains on his site. Which we haven't seen fakes of those. Any answers to that?

many site like TCC mixes legit & fakes

if i could take rep away, i would

Off topic but since it was brought up when are maroons releasing?

Wrong. TCC just like a lot of other sites sells ONLY fakes
yeah I'm one of the people been trying to exposed him for a while now, my posts / found police reports & royal comparison are reposted here http://instagram.com/theclosetcollectors_incfake

i don't know now, but back then when I was researching people who cops from him i see like 90-95% fakes, 5-10% legit, I mean he did work at a retail store before he got fired.

Last edited:
yeah I'm one of the people been trying to exposed him for a while now, my posts / found police reports & royal comparison are reposted here http://instagram.com/theclosetcollectors_incfake

i don't know now, but back then when I was researching people who cops from him i see like 90-95% fakes, 5-10% legit, I mean he did work at a retail store before he got fired.
Maybe at first when he did work at a retail store. Then he didnt have that "supply". A few of us NTers got his YouTube channel shut down. We showed evidence and YouTube got back and agreed he was using a channel to sell fakes. Few days later the clown made another channel and said his channel was "hacked"

Last edited:

its crazy to see he has a face to face interview with tinker on youtube. i wonder what tinker was thinking. 

its crazy to see he has a face to face interview with tinker on youtube. i wonder what tinker was thinking. 

Nothing new to anybody else who got exposed in this sneaker game. IMO he probably had the authentics at 1st got his name out there and once that happens, you have the real folks and the fake folks tugging at you. Just like people before him and after him he got lazy and GREEDY and it bit him in the ***.

You can get that authentic stuff early if you get in a plane and be hands on. You know the difference over there between fake and real factories. Rather you get the authentic legally or illegally is a different story. Rather than get an email for a China website offer you to sell cheap authentics lol.

I see its real hard for the expose to admit their mistakes or say I ****** up but seems like they have no remorse. 15 minutes of fame only last so long when you make the crucial decision to sell fakes in the sneaker game.

I never realised that he did an interview with Tinker. I just had a quick look for it and could not find it. Could you please post the link ?

I think it may have been removed from youtube due to his account being shut down

Last edited:

I never realised that he did an interview with Tinker. I just had a quick look for it and could not find it. Could you please post the link ?

I think it may have been removed from youtube due to his account being sgut down
yeah i think its removed since his channel is gone. but it was crazy to see it, for a sec i thought he was legit and i almost ordered from his site. glad i didnt

Back
Top Bottom