Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

[God dam, just found out I have to be doing something at 8 on Saturday smh...I actually really really wanted these...planned to wear them every single  day of the school year
[/quote]

Huh?! "...wear them every day of the school year"

Last edited:
The white paint feels tacky like all paint used on Jordan's, the Icy sole is freaking fresh and the materiel feels nice and soft.

I'm actually very happy that I picked them.  Was gonna skip on these and just go for something else since I don't like VI that much but I'm so happy that I actually got up and pulled the trigger on these...don't think I'll ever unDS these... Just such a dope shoe for a lover of manga's and this series (2nd manga I've read as a child next to Dragon Ball).

BTW if anyone wants to watch the Slam Dunk anime this is all legit as Crunchyroll has it all up for streaming atm for free

http://www.crunchyroll.com/slam-dunk/episode-1-birth-of-a-basketball-genius-475066

Last edited:
Randomly called in to local shoe palace knowing that their shipment was late. The pretty lady told me they have an 8.5 left. Drove like mad through traffic on freeway 91. Got there in 45 minutes to be greeted with not only size 8.5 but also size 13 air Jordan 6 slam dunk. Mmuwhahahaha. Anyone in LA wanna trade or need them. Bargaining welcome

Hit me up.
they let you get two pairs?

this is the top 2 release of the year so far. spizike 6s arent even top 10.
lol, nah. theyve dropped 3 all red, leather-upper 6's this year (why?), and these are only above the infrared 23's by a hair.

i didnt even cop spike 6's, but theyre the only one of the all red 6's id even think about wearing.

Last edited:

lol, nah. theyve dropped 3 all red, leather-upper 6's this year (why?), and these are only above the infrared 23's by a hair.

i didnt even cop spike 6's, but theyre the only one of the all red 6's id even think about wearing.
ok outta these 3 you aint got 2 of them and your talking

Randomly called in to local shoe palace knowing that their shipment was late. The pretty lady told me they have an 8.5 left. Drove like mad through traffic on freeway 91. Got there in 45 minutes to be greeted with not only size 8.5 but also size 13 air Jordan 6 slam dunk. Mmuwhahahaha. Anyone in LA wanna trade or need them. Bargaining welcome

Hit me up.

Can we trade my 9.5 for the 8.5?

ok sounds good thank you! yea i have little asian feet and really want this shoe so i just pulled the trigger at 400$. i dont think i can find cheaper now with all the ridiculous prices.....time to get rid of other stuff to pay for these haha.  

Im 8.5 as well in all Js except for jordan 1s (size9). Jordan 6s run big though but i still took 8.5 [emoji]128514[/emoji]. 8 would be fine but if you want your kicks to be all in uniform then get 8.5 then especially if you are 5'5 or taller

Back
Top Bottom