:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

So attempted to Seaglow my Cool Grey's.. and this

Can someone provide a solution ?

SEAGLOW is your SOLUTION homie

gorilla glue works but be careful when applying you dont want to use a lot of it because it expands and foams up

from where ? online ? store ?

And also, I would obviously continue to apply seaglow until I get the results I want (5 applications 1/day) before applying the glue right?

hey guys, would the STAINLESS (cookware) barkeeper's friend get the job done for the mesh on concord XI's as well?
it seems that it is the only kind that i can get in my area

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^shoe goo....

from where ? online ? store ? Brand name?
you can easily find it......got mine off of ebay. shoe goo is the brand name. i'd use the seaglow before applying the glue so this doesn't happen again.....just avoid getting the seaglow in between the sole and midsole.

how would I go about doing this?... would I have squeeze glue in between > push down & hold?

For people that repaint midsoles, is there a clear coat or anything that you put on after? I am just wondering because I'm looking for some type of solution to the paint cracking issues on new Jordans. Instead of repainting them, I wonder if there is something you can put on them to prevent the problem from happening in the first place.

got a pair of vivid blue air max 90's, the soles were pretty dirty so i used a mr.clean magic eraser, didnt help much, so then i decided to try just good old soap and water, didnt work either, is there anything else i can use, or am i really gonna have to repaint them?
eyes.gif

i know what u mean by friends dont let friends throw something in th dryer my friend threw his cool greys in the dryer

Originally Posted by needsomejays

got a pair of vivid blue air max 90's, the soles were pretty dirty so i used a mr.clean magic eraser, didnt help much, so then i decided to try just good old soap and water, didnt work either, is there anything else i can use, or am i really gonna have to repaint them?
eyes.gif

You can repaint. If it's white, just use white toothpaste. It has worked with me. Just do sessions. 

Originally Posted by Air Eric

eyes.gif

You can repaint. If it's white, just use white toothpaste. It has worked with me. Just do sessions. 
alright, cool, i'll try that, i think im gonna have to repaint though, they're lookin pretty dull

Originally Posted by Air Eric

eyes.gif

alright, cool, i'll try that, i think im gonna have to repaint though, they're lookin pretty dull
yup, tooth paste didnt work either, really seems like im gonna have torepaint them, what paint should i use and where can i get it? and ifthere's a particular process i should do that would be helpful if someone could tell me, i know thats quitea few things but if anyone could help me out i would be greatly appreciative

Back
Top Bottom