:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

What size 
pimp.gif

I hope that's just for fun, I would definitely buy those off of you

Out with the old, in with the new

September Blue VIs are my 2nd in line grails. Military Blue IVs being the 1st. I had some NDS OGs but they were starting to crack and I needed money in college so I sold them on eBay. So mad I did :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Dang I haven't been on here in forever lol, anyway, I got a pair of OG He Got Game 13s and I was wondering if the hair dryer trick really works on the hologram???? Plus there is some separation on the midsoles on both shoes, what's the best way to fix that to the point of them being wearable? Any help is appreciated, thanks

Can't wait to see the progress on the sport blue vi's johnandrew13. Been dying to do the same thing to my og white infrared vi's but haven't got around to it. Maybe your progress and finished product will spur me in that direction. Keep up the great work!

I am planning on doing a lot of cleaning/restoring this weekend when I go home for the 3-day weekend. Plans are to clean up and possibly use some restoremysneakers.com "sauce" on some 11 concords and 06 black tongue fire red 5's, and also clean up some 01 true blue 3's and mars IV's. Gonna be busy. Lol.

I am planning on doing a lot of cleaning/restoring this weekend when I go home for the 3-day weekend. Plans are to clean up and possibly use some restoremysneakers.com "sauce" on some 11 concords and 06 black tongue fire red 5's, and also clean up some 01 true blue 3's and mars IV's. Gonna be busy. Lol.
Let us know how it goes man. Can't wait to see the results

Nothing major on this one. Decreased the toebox and repainted the toebox. For some reason the picture looks a lot better in person lol. I tried to capture the same lighting but both pictures were taken in my bathroom... Now i know how politix feels

I own a little shoe insert, ill post pics in a minute when i get on mobile. But it basically stretches the shoe out to retain shape and take out light creases like that. Found them in a box in my closet
what are the inserts called?

grin.gif
 Pause, all you actually said was +1. Chill your jimmies, it's pretty damn rude to say things like that after someone attempts to direct you to help.

Just saying.

grin.gif
 Pause, all you actually said was +1. Chill your jimmies, it's pretty damn rude to say things like that after someone attempts to direct you to help.

Just saying.
I had already read what you posted about decreasing toe boxes. I simply wanted to know what the other guy had done. Then you said I was too lazy read a bit, when I had already read your post. I wasn't being rude, I was stating a fact.

You also werent the only one to ask. The only one to really ask was imthagentleman.

Anyway. /discussion. No use fighting 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom