:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

here this should help

well as for the material, its scuffed and there's no proven way to restore that, but you can reduce the look of the scuff by using suede brush to take offthe dirt.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

could i get some help on how to take the yellowing off the sole of these and also the yellowing/dirt off the tounge please! pics were taking with flash so it doesn't look as bad.

Well for the sole, there are 2 ways to take off the yellowing, Using Angelus Paint or Sand papering it off, BUT if sand paper is your last resort you mightwant to keep in mind that you will lose the texture of the sold and it'll will become very smooth and not rough.

For the tongue: you can use Lincoln EZ cleaner, RIT, or Bar keepers friend, which all can be bought from your grocery store.

thanks for the info...what section in the store would that stuff for the tounge be found in and where can i get the paint?

here this should help

yup, thats almost EXACTLY whats happened to mine, it now looks darker than the rest of the shoe, and dirty, although it really isnt, so a suede brush shouldhelp that?

thanks for the info...what section in the store would that stuff for the tounge be found in and where can i get the paint?

np, you can look in the detergent section if not the household cleaner sections.
as for the paint you can buy it online
http://www.caningshop.com...Y&Category_Code=OTH-J

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

here this should help

yup, thats almost EXACTLY whats happened to mine, it now looks darker than the rest of the shoe, and dirty, although it really isnt, so a suede brush should help that?
yeah, it should lighten the look on the scuff and look less noticeable

any1 know how to clean the Green Beans 5's ?
i tried to numbuck cleaner, doesnt work well?
any ideas?>?

Originally Posted by nycphatdude

any1 know how to clean the Green Beans 5's ?
i tried to numbuck cleaner, doesnt work well?
any ideas?>?
PICTURES HELP US, HELP YOU.
we have no clue what is on the material of your GB Vs

I need help with this statement"1) Store your shoes in a cool, dry place. Keeping them out of sunlight and dust will help you maintain the shoes lookinggood for when you're ready to wear them. There's nothing worse than opening a box of shoes you had been storing for a long time only to find outthey've yellowed due to the fact that they've been dried out and stored next to the heater!". Is he talking about the soles or the actual shoeitself? My 5's and foamposite soles are starting to yellow and i havent worn them . any ideas?ziplock bags? they are stored in my room which is normalhouse temp.,, thx

Originally Posted by icomethru

I need help with this statement"1) Store your shoes in a cool, dry place. Keeping them out of sunlight and dust will help you maintain the shoes looking good for when you're ready to wear them. There's nothing worse than opening a box of shoes you had been storing for a long time only to find out they've yellowed due to the fact that they've been dried out and stored next to the heater!". Is he talking about the soles or the actual shoe itself? My 5's and foamposite soles are starting to yellow and i havent worn them . any ideas?ziplock bags? they are stored in my room which is normal house temp.,, thx

he's talking about any part of the shoe that's been yellowed or could be yellowed. once they are yellowed, ziplock bags are useless, unless your goingto use it to prevent anymore yellowing. i dont really know much about foamposites and where they yellow at, but as for your Vs im guessing your netting isyellowed? so the only thing you can do is seaglow them.

i got a suede brush for $4 at target today and it has an eraser on the other side on now look at my hares
im guessing it turned out good?

Sorry know pictures, but does anyone know what to use to clean the toe box area of the cement print on the Flip III's

icy sole question...how do i keep them icy again? aj retro 5 cdp if it matters
mmm for storing i would say cool dark place and put them in a ziplock bag.
for wearing dont wear them on hot days.

and apply seaglow after every wear if you had already seaglowed them

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

Sorry know pictures, but does anyone know what to use to clean the toe box area of the cement print on the Flip III's
suede eraser.

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

Where is the best place to get a suede eraser at?

target, shoe repair shop, mainstream shoe stores (footlocker, champs, finishline, ETC.)

I have OG shadows and CDP shadows that im trying to clean the uppers on. There is a dark stain on the OGs(I dont know what the stain is) and on the CDP thereare dark spots whereever the rain hit the shoe.... Any ideas??? thanks in advance for the help

Originally Posted by StillHasTheDustOnEm

I have OG shadows and CDP shadows that im trying to clean the uppers on. There is a dark stain on the OGs(I dont know what the stain is) and on the CDP there are dark spots whereever the rain hit the shoe.... Any ideas??? thanks in advance for the help

try using a suede brush i had the same problem with my hares but i bought a $4 suede brush from target and it almost mad the stain disappear

I have a pair of Cool Grey XIs that were accidentely left in the car
smh.gif
. Im guessing the heat melted the glue and the midsoles began to detach from the patent leather!!!! Its so bad that I can see the carbon fiberplate in the shoe
frown.gif
. Anybody know what type of glue would workbest to reglue. Thanks

Originally Posted by peanut2006noe

I have a pair of Cool Grey XIs that were accidentely left in the car
smh.gif
. Im guessing the heat melted the glue and the midsoles began to detach from the patent leather!!!! Its so bad that I can see the carbon fiber plate in the shoe
frown.gif
. Anybody know what type of glue would work best to reglue. Thanks
well for that, i would have to say shoe goo. i super glued my beater XIs when that happened to me. even though you shouldnt because the glue ISNOT FLEXIBLE. but i did it anyway cuz those were beaters. there holding up fine.

my og white red 12's just feel apart on me as i walked.. the bottom part peeled off. i used super glue before but nothing. what should i use now?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

also i just pulled out a pair of og white red 13's but the holigram is fogged up. how can i clear it out?

banned user

Back
Top Bottom