:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Most ppl on here ask the same questions that have been answered thousands of times. Barge cement for the separation.. Black and white angelus for the repaint..

I hear ya just get nerveous, but that's how ya learn.

How do I clean this mess on the swoosh?

Where do I start with these and what supplies do I need. I know angelus paint. What colors?

this one is so easy, angelus black and white, just remember to order the duller so its not too shiny, tape and paint and then seal it with a matte finish and those bad boys will be perfect! good luck

wish there was like spray paint for the midsoles lol im tryna paint my white midsoles on my air raids cuz the dumb midsole has parts that turned dingy yellow... i aint no damn painter though :smh:

wish there was like spray paint for the midsoles lol im tryna paint my white midsoles on my air raids cuz the dumb midsole has parts that turned dingy yellow... i aint no damn painter though
mean.gif
Did you try anything so far to clean the midsole of your raids so far? If so, what did you do?

I have a question about gluing the concord 11 midsoles. Do you put barge cement just on the sides or under the midsole as well?

I have a question about gluing the concord 11 midsoles. Do you put barge cement just on the sides or under the midsole as well?
pretty much every part that is seperating, the bottoms and sides and everything coming apart, sometimes it is easier to make it fully seperate and then reglue but i would try the patch job first

pretty much every part that is seperating, the bottoms and sides and everything coming apart, sometimes it is easier to make it fully seperate and then reglue but i would try the patch job first

So glue the whole white part inside right?

So glue the whole white part inside right?
yeah, i would stuff the entire inside of the shoe, put the barge cement on every part of the sole (white part) and then get some hair ties (if your woman has them around) or some good rubber bands or something to continuously hold pressure for the glue to set overnight, then the next day you should be golden!

yeah, i would stuff the entire inside of the shoe, put the barge cement on every part of the sole (white part) and then get some hair ties (if your woman has them around) or some good rubber bands or something to continuously hold pressure for the glue to set overnight, then the next day you should be golden!

Thanks man. I've been using shoelaces I never thought of the rubber bands or hair ties.

Any suggestions on how to clamp the toe and back part of the soles? It's kind of hard

Any suggestions on how to clamp the toe and back part of the soles? It's kind of hard
yeah the tape or something similar to the hair ties or rubber bands that can stretch the length of the shoe, barge cement dries in about 15 minutes so last resort you could hold it for 15 minutes and then let it set over night and that would work as well but is kinda annoying lol

yeah the tape or something similar to the hair ties or rubber bands that can stretch the length of the shoe, barge cement dries in about 15 minutes so last resort you could hold it for 15 minutes and then let it set over night and that would work as well but is kinda annoying lol

Lol yeah it sucks. Thanks for the tip

How can i make this smooth again before i repaint? Tried sand paper but it didnt work too good. maybe i need a different grit.

anyone know where i can find air jordan XI laces in black? and where i can buy the cheapest duller? and how do i make true blue paint??

anyone know where i can find air jordan XI laces in black? and where i can buy the cheapest duller? and how do i make true blue paint??
True blue paint = start with angelus blue as your base (pour some in a paper cup). One drop black paint, two drops white paint. It helps if you have a pic in front of you it can be tricky. If it doesn't come out exactly, keep adjusting the black and white paint one drop at a time until you get the right hue.

How can i make this smooth again before i repaint? Tried sand paper but it didnt work too good. maybe i need a different grit.
get a really fine grit (like 300+) i think its called finishing sand paper and use it lightly to make it smooth again then repaint

Fine grit is 1000+. The higher you go the safer you are from damaging in my opinion

So I take my oly 6s out the box and I see the ink off the receipt bled onto the sole -_- anyone know how to take it off? Should I retrobright it?

Back
Top Bottom