:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Most of my collection consists of 1s and they all stay in their OG box with tissue paper and etc. Should I be worried due to the acidity of the paper or like a receipt that it could potentially stain my shoe? Therefore, just getting rid of all the tissue papers? Or is that only a staining process with transclucent soles or rubber or etc?

Most of my collection consists of 1s and they all stay in their OG box with tissue paper and etc. Should I be worried due to the acidity of the paper or like a receipt that it could potentially stain my shoe? Therefore, just getting rid of all the tissue papers? Or is that only a staining process with transclucent soles or rubber or etc?

I have the same question aswell. I hope the papers in my 5 and 6 boxes arent speeding the yellowing process.

i either put the shoes on top of the paper or fold it up so its not really touching most of the shoe in the box, i dont know if its working but better safe than sorry IMO.

^^^ one of the main reasons why I reverted to storing my heat in plastic bins

Hey guys I'm trying to restore these LS anthricite 8's. what do I need exactly??

Last edited:
Anyone know how to make a varsity red? Been stuck on this for a while I have colos like red, autum red, pink, white, neutral, black etc

how do I make the white leather brighter/cleaner on my white infrared 6's ?

I've just been using water and a towl , but i want to get them back to that really nice bright white . 

Did you try anything so far to clean the midsole of your raids so far? If so, what did you do?

i used the footlocker sneaker cleaner. scrub the hell out of it. nothing...

also can anyone recommend me some nice comfortable insoles. i already have the spenco crosstrainers insoles and sofsole air insoles... looking for something a lil thick and soft like the old school reebok insoles they used for iverson shoes

any idea how to remove these marks on the patent leather. They dont really seem like scuffs but more like smears. Already tried nail polish remover and lotion.. no luck

Might sound insane but has anybody tried wet sanding a damaged patent leather? Say a 1000 grit dipped in water, like finishing a paint job on a car? May be worth testing on a different donor or beater pair

Has anyone used the blue tube of barge cement? I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I glued the midsole of my bred 12s and it seemed to work, i wore em and after about 4 hours of wearing them I noticed they started separating again.

I'd say there is probably no solution for that other than to try to make it less noticeable. Try black magic tire wet. It'll shine it up and minimize the the haziness.

Air Jordan Fire Red V 2000 Sole Swap Project:

Not one of my best swaps but I just wanted to showcase it regardless. This pair was just a test pair for me. I conditioned the leather and swapped the soles. The midsoles I used were a pair of stealth 5s. I repained the midsole to the appropriate colorway of the 2000 Fire Reds.

My apologies for the different lighting.

IG: Johnadrew00

Email: [email protected]

Has anyone used the blue tube of barge cement? I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I glued the midsole of my bred 12s and it seemed to work, i wore em and after about 4 hours of wearing them I noticed they started separating again.

I've used it on two pairs of Jordan xvii and my pair of Nike spiridon and had great success. How long did you hold each area with pressure? And did you scrub the excess loose material prior to applying the barge cement?

Is this the right Barge cement?  I saw a yellow can as well.  Hopefully this is the good one.  I'm trying to restore some old *** Roy Jones Juniors.

Back
Top Bottom