:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

1999 White Cement 4 Midsole swap:

I cleaned the upper leather, whitened the laces, whitened the mesh and netting, deep cleaned and deodorized the insole and sockliner, deep cleaned the bottom sole, and swapped the midsole.
I gotta get with you about swapping my '99 WC IVs. I hit you up last Spring but I was really busy with work and never got a chance to follow up. Nice work :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
^^ those look great! Just too many speckles on the midsole imo
I agree that I went overboard on the speckles a tad on the midsole but I don't like to be shy with the speckling. 

This is another wc4 I've done in the past and these look on point to me. They could of used bigger splatters but it's a learning process :smile:

Speckling: you take a toothbrush and dip it in the paint of choice. Pat it down on some paper to clear the excess and flick the paint on the shoes with your finger.

Glue: barge cement or and type of contact cement just make sure it is contact cement.

Anyone know how to remove deep scratches and creases from patent leather? And anyone know how to fix flaking/peeling midsoles of 01 bred 11s?

Anyone know how to remove deep scratches and creases from patent leather? And anyone know how to fix flaking/peeling midsoles of 01 bred 11s?
Would also like to know this. As far as I know, damage done to the patent leather isn't really reversible. What I have thought of though is buying some black nail polish to touch up smaller spots and hoping that works for small areas. Just a theory though.

Does anyone know if there's anyway to make my he got game 13s look decent?

Yeah, just leave it be. I tried everything as well to the point that mine got dyed by Goo Be Gone or something. Was an orange product meant to remove adhesives, but I just kept using it till it damaged the rubber.

look great! what are you using? im going for an indoor setup and wanted to know if people were using different things than i was going to.
Thanks, I didn't use the indoor method cause the uva lamps aren't as strong as the sun. But I can keep it outside for hours cause its winter now so I dont have to wry about sole separation. Also I used soles sauce from ebay not sea glow cause that stuff harms the shoe alot.

Back
Top Bottom