:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

what yall think?

Lol it probably help with recent stains but old stains it doesnt work well cause its been obsorbed like mine.

i went around town a few hrs ago looking for RIT, finally found it and I wondering concerning mesh.. when rinsing, how much do u actually allow the shoes to get wet? do u actually put them under a light stream?

I'm wondering if there is a better way to get creases out, or at least fade them, besides trying to iron them out. My pair of black toes came wrinkled on the right shoe and now the right one is creased way worse then the left side and it looks off. Any help would be appreciated. This is the shoe after two attempts at trying to iron the creases out:

I'm wondering if there is a better way to get creases out, or at least fade them, besides trying to iron them out. My pair of black toes came wrinkled on the right shoe and now the right one is creased way worse then the left side and it looks off. Any help would be appreciated. This is the shoe after two attempts at trying to iron the creases out:

Stuff toebox really good and use blow dyer if you don't want to use iron.. And use sneaker shields or force field.

retro jordan 11 low white/varsity red (528895-101) day 2

the cleaning supplies (plus a couple white soft clean rags, and HOT water)

the first day i used purex laundry soap, and this time i used oxi clean laundry stain remover instead. it may be because its the 2nd pass, but i think the oxi clean worked better. these look almost brand new. if you go back you can see day 1 they were very yellowed and now there's nothing! i mixed 3 cups of hot water and a tablespoon of the oxi clean, damped the meshed up and used the toothbrush (often dipping it back into the solution and swirling it around to bubble it up) and worked the it well, you should see it foam up a little. then i ran it over with a mix of 2 cups hot water and 1 lid of the liquid RIT solution, with the toothbrush. then i used a rag, dipped it in hot water, squeezed it out, and pressed it up against the mesh upper to blot out the soap. 
for the patent leather i used the "esquire cleaner for patent leather & pattina" and followed the directions exactly. they are shining like new. its neutral, for all colors, and i used it on my cool grey 11's. i havent finished cleaning them but when i do i'll post pics (i need more foaming suede cleaner).
you can see on the last pic where i scrubbed a little too hard near the top of the patent leather, where its stitched to the mesh. so id be careful scrubbing around there, scuffed mine a little, not noticeable but i notice it.

Looks good man. Cant even tell you had that **** on them before.

Stuff toebox really good and use blow dyer if you don't want to use iron.. And use sneaker shields or force field.
Just a heads up, sneaker shields will feel really uncomfortable (almost unbearable for extended wear).

Take a look at guides in how to cut them. Here is one.

Just a heads up, sneaker shields will feel really uncomfortable (almost unbearable for extended wear).

Take a look at guides in how to cut them. Here is one.
I've been using them for 3 years already and most of the time I don't even feel them. There are a few jordans that you have to cut the sneaker shield more. I noticed with the 8s, 1s, and some 6s. Other than that they're great if you wanna keep your shoes looking good

I've been using them for 3 years already and most of the time I don't even feel them. There are a few jordans that you have to cut the sneaker shield more. I noticed with the 8s, 1s, and some 6s. Other than that they're great if you wanna keep your shoes looking good
Oh that's interesting, what shoes do you usually use them in? 

Yeah definitely. For 1s and 11s, I definitely had to cut a slice off. 

Once you find a fit that's good for you, the product definitely works well. 

Last edited:
i found the 4s netting was not lifting to well. Thewhite soles came out great. Btw there were pure$ 4s
how did you clean youre pure$ 4s, i bought i pair retail 54.76. come to find out the display shoe is yellwo and the shoe in the box is DS

That cant be cause my friend has size 11 spacejams with shoe trees.

i don't mean they only make 1 shoe tree size..... i mean there is one size tree for this range of shoe sizes, another tree size for the next size of shoe ranges, and so on. don't take my statements to literal. every legit pair came with a shoe tree

Back
Top Bottom