:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

these really came out great. The sole sauce really worked well.

@Hawkswoosh repped fam I was just reading about that. Apparently because the armor all has this alcohol or chemical that ruins the integrity of the patent leather by an evaporation of important molecules (long organic compound name I can't remember off the top of my head) making it cracked.

Any more info about 303 from a functional or chemical standpoint why it's better? I might end up getting that
I use 303 on my spacejams for the uvb protection .Also use it on my car .Armorall drys cracks dashboards and tires never tried it on my shoes .

I use 303 on my spacejams for the uvb protection .Also use it on my car .Armorall drys cracks dashboards and tires never tried it on my shoes .

Good info fam. Repped.

Was also thinking about using 303 aerospace protectant on the rubber midsoles... Would make cleaning a lot easier too. Might try it. Thoughts anyone? :nerd:

anybody know how to repair a pull tab on 4's, some guy at my job stepped on the back of my shoe and the tab almost completely ripped off

Looking for advice, found a DS pair of Midnight 6's they look mint, seller says there wearable but his 1991s for sale are not, which is obvious, i dont own any older 6's. Are these going to be wearable or are they going to crumble or crack like a mofo straight away? I wont be walking in them for long periods, just few hrs at time where i wont be doing a great deal of walking. Cheers.

They will most likely crumble after a few wears since they're DS they're more likely to

Sorry to lazt to go far back into threads but can someone explain the benifits of putting wrap around the icy soles during retrobiting

good stuff woodro woodro - the uppers don't really look bad IMO. im interested in seeing how your soles come out tho. :D

good stuff woodro woodro - the uppers don't really look bad IMO. im interested in seeing how your soles come out tho. :D

The Upper is not THAT bad, but its not perfect. I was a bit disappointed when i opened the box but then i went thru the thread and saw ccastro's DS pair and they pretty much have the same wear somehow...so i wasnt tripping

Quick question for you experts; I have a DS pair of nubuck XII's (2003 retro) and the material feels very dry and almost brittle, any way I can moisturizer it without ruining it?

Quick question for you experts; I have a DS pair of nubuck XII's (2003 retro) and the material feels very dry and almost brittle, any way I can moisturizer it without ruining it?
That's what I want to know also. My og black cement 4s are all chipped up. I want to do whatever I can to prevent my cdps from doing the same. Who knows if we'll get another retro with durabuck.
Quick question guys. I got a pair of mist blue 4s on the way (finally) but the blue sole is discolored. Im guessing it's oxidation but it's weird in the blue. I could hit em with retrobrite right?

Back
Top Bottom