:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Anyone ever had this happen to them when cleaning their 11s? I only used soap and water, looked like the jumpman soaked up the water but its been a few days and hasnt changed much..also its only one shoe which is odd.

Anyone ever had this happen to them when cleaning their 11s? I only used soap and water, looked like the jumpman soaked up the water but its been a few days and hasnt changed much..also its only one shoe which is odd.

damn, looks like the leather somehow soaked up the water. 

Wow! Never, but it's safe to say you used too much water. I wouldn't be surprised if that disappeared when the water dries out. Maybe store it with damp rid for a couple days

I Have a brand new pair of 2012 Jordan retro 4 Breds that are turning yellow on the plastic lace holders does anybody know how to remove the yellowing
seaglow. i use Salon 40 for all my seaglow related projects. it's on $3.95 including tax. get it at Sally's Beauty Supply. 

as you can see the suede has faded.

need tips on how i can restore the suede, thanks in advance  (better if homemade solutions) thanks!

is it safe to use baby oil?

Last edited:
Anyone ever use this stuff to prevent soles from cracking on 3s or 4s?

Last edited:

I had this happened to me this morning with the jump man on the tongue on my black cement 3 when I was cleaning them.. I just let them sit in the sun for like 30 min and it went away

Finally tracked down one of my favorite AM 95's! The Air Max '95 SC Obsidian / Dark Blue - Light Cyan colorway from 1999. But, like so many from that era, the midsole has completely given out. Anyone have suggestions on what to do? Has anyone completed a successful midsole/outsole replacement?

I have some white material coming out of the left shoe of my AJ1 under the insole. The bottom of my sole are now softer and not very firm. Anyone have this issue? And what should I do?

Last edited:
I have some white material coming out of the left shoe of my AJ1 under the insole. The bottom of my sole are now softer and not very firm. Anyone have this issue? And what should I do?
no, but it sounds like it would be a lil more comfotable. did it alter the shape and do you not use insoles?

Last edited:

@NEWGODFLOW  I would assume a popped airbag or crumbling in the midsole area.. I would pop in an insole if you still want to wear it. 
The stitching is a bit loose in the back heal and theirs a small hole with pressure applied which is where i am assuming the white material is coming from. Buy replacement insoles, ones with a lot of padding I assume, right?

Does anyone know of ways to get rid of a smell from inside the shoe? I bought a shoe and i'm assuming the previous owner was a smoker, and the shoes smell like smoke. I tried putting 2 laundry sheets in each shoe, and after a couple days the smell was still there. 

anyone know how and if it can be fixed ?

it's the nike foamposite one as asw mirrors chromeposite , the surface still smooth , and i don't know how it happend , i didn't hit anything with the shoes

and any try to clean it just make it bigger .... 

The stitching is a bit loose in the back heal and theirs a small hole with pressure applied which is where i am assuming the white material is coming from. Buy replacement insoles, ones with a lot of padding I assume, right?

Seems like the best way of saving it to be honest. Never heard of this thing happening before. Better pics of the white marerial or what is texture etc.?

Last edited:
Seems like the best way of saving it to be honest. Never heard of this thing happening before. Better pics of the white marerial or what is texture etc.?
It's a powder... Thanks for your responses! I am shocked, as I have never heard of this happening before as well; really blind-sided myself when it happened and there's nothing online about it.

anyone know how and if it can be fixed ?

it's the nike foamposite one as asw mirrors chromeposite , the surface still smooth , and i don't know how it happend , i didn't hit anything with the shoes

and any try to clean it just make it bigger .... 
any chance a rust oleum metallic gold could fix it ?

Back
Top Bottom