:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

How do I clean paint stains ?

Best way to whiten yellowed white soles? Got some white/red 17s in good condition, just the soles have that off white yellowish tint to them.

Saw on ig Fabes sole sauce and reshoevn8r can fix this. Either product better than the other? Or anything else i can use? TIA

Last edited:
atleast someone answered you 

Lol. As for your request. Vinegar works well on smells but I'd spray the mix only on the leather. It could discolor the carmine color. It's a whitener.

Best way to whiten yellowed white soles? Got some white/red 17s in good condition, just the soles have that off white yellowish tint to them.

Saw on ig Fabes sole sauce and reshoevn8r can fix this. Either product better than the other? Or anything else i can use? TIA

Reshoevn8r is a cleaner. Fabes is a de oxidizer. They're different. You can buy fabes or get you a $4 bottle of Salon Care 40v Creme from Sally's.

hello everyone

anyone have an idea how to repaint it or something that will be close to the original or the same ? 

it's the foamposite all star 2015 mirror chromposite

the original material isn't a paint

it's kind of film with chrome mirror color that just start to peeled off

Are you walking around like Keyser Söze in those? Idk how it could get worse and worse like that with normal wear.

Last edited:
Are you walking around like Keyser Söze in those? Idk how it could get worse and worse like that with normal wear.
u probably wouldn't believe me

but i weared them just once , and didn't hit anything

after one wearing it start to peeled off in some places , just on one shoe , i believe it's a manufacture defect...

i feel bad that this was happend to me , after i paid resell price to flightclub

and i can't do anything about that now 

the shoes was ok when i got them  , all started after i wear them once and was very careful with them while i wear them

i really don't know what to do now 

i hope i will find a way to make it similar but it seems like an impossible  mission

but i must keep trying

u probably wouldn't believe me

but i weared them just once , and didn't hit anything

after one wearing it start to peeled off in some places , just on one shoe , i believe it's a manufacture defect...

i feel bad that this was happend to me , after i paid resell price to flightclub

and i can't do anything about that now 

the shoes was ok when i got them  , all started after i wear them once and was very careful with them while i wear them

i really don't know what to do now 

i hope i will find a way to make it similar but it seems like an impossible  mission

but i must keep trying
 call nike customer service return them for a giftcard. 

it's complicated too

because i don't live at usa

and their customer support told me to conact my local nike service

but there is no official nike at my country , just franchise and they won't help me to sent the shoes to nike.com

and even if they would , nike.com won't ship to my address becuase it's international address

then my only option is to try somehow fix them 

Yeah dude you're screwed with those. There's no fix. Chrome isn't a paint color, chroming is a plating process. You'll never be able to duplicate that finish

Yeah dude you're screwed with those. There's no fix. Chrome isn't a paint color, chroming is a plating process. You'll never be able to duplicate that finish
I don't know if it's TOTALLY impossible.  I've seen chrome paint like what they use for cars.  The issue is that you'll have to remove some more chrome from your shoes most likely to get an even surface then probably apply the chrome paint.  The lesson here is: DONT PAY FLIGHTCLUB prices for Nikes!

I don't know if it's TOTALLY impossible.  I've seen chrome paint like what they use for cars.  The issue is that you'll have to remove some more chrome from your shoes most likely to get an even surface then probably apply the chrome paint.  The lesson here is: DONT PAY FLIGHTCLUB prices for Nikes!
i know

i already ordered 
Spaz Stix SZX10909 Ultimate Mirror Chrome Clear Coat Paint Aerosol
i might try it when it will be arrived even it for plastic parts and not specific for shoes i have nothing to lose now
and believe me
i learned my lesson
somehow i have more pain about i won't have the shoes at perfect condition more then that i lost a lot of money , and it is a lot of money  for me

i know

i already ordered 
Spaz Stix SZX10909 Ultimate Mirror Chrome Clear Coat Paint Aerosol
i might try it when it will be arrived even it for plastic parts and not specific for shoes i have nothing to lose now
and believe me
i learned my lesson
somehow i have more pain about i won't have the shoes at perfect condition more then that i lost a lot of money , and it is a lot of money  for me
Let us know how it turns out. You live and you learn.

Totally impossible no, but the chroming process consists of dipping into a tub of chemicals. None of us will be doing that with a shoe that cost $800.

Totally impossible no, but the chroming process consists of dipping into a tub of chemicals. None of us will be doing that with a shoe that cost $800.
i don't think it was the same process with those shoes

it look like it some of thin layer of film of mirror

but who knows...

@johnandrew13 or anyone who knows anyone, how much would it be to do a midsole swap on some WC4s? I saw a pair I'm thinking about buying on my local fb group
@geraldg2309  hit up wally champ on IG, dude lives in my city 

copped these a few weeks ago for the low low

aside from some general cleaning, just gonna hit them with some suede dye from angelus. 

any other suggestions or techniques i should i know about? 

@geraldg2309
 hit up wally champ on IG, dude lives in my city 

copped these a few weeks ago for the low low

aside from some general cleaning, just gonna hit them with some suede dye from angelus. 
any other suggestions or techniques i should i know about? 
Unyellow the sole with some salon care. Should only take like an hour. 30 minutes then flip it to the other side and 30 more min. That and the suede dye should have those looking nice

Got these 5lab3's with some yellowing on the sole. I scrubbed them hard with Jason Markk so this is as good as cleaning is going to get me. What can I use to get these back to icy blue?

Will the 40V cream make them more clear than blue?

Will sea glow keep them blue?

And will these products mess with the black stitching on the toe box? ( I know its not yellow by the stitches - I'm just thinking ahead)

Back
Top Bottom