:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Barge Cement is not readily available near me I'd have to buy it online or drive an hour+ to get it which would lead to more money spent on gas & the product itself.

Then order online. It's the best I've found so far, and I've tried shoe goo, regular barge cement, e6000, and finally infinity

There's still nobody who figured out how to get receipt ink off the Columbia/Pantone soles? i got a couple dots on my pair, immediately put the receipt in a ziplock bag.

Just got these from a local guy and there's ink on the outsole here. A friend mentioned hitting it with high grit sand paper. Might be worth trying for those who have it very mild on the surface

Just got these from a local guy and there's ink on the outsole here. A friend mentioned hitting it with high grit sand paper. Might be worth trying for those who have it very mild on the surface
It's worth a try. Someone suggested that nail polish remover would do the trick a few posts up.

can someone link me some paint that i can order that woukd be good for painting the "mountains" on my raptor 7s? Theyre 2002 release and the purple paint etc is scuffed off like 30% and i need to repaint them

Nail polish remover, acetone have all been tried with no luck. Its as if the ink most likely is penetrating the soles not just surface

Nail polish remover, acetone have all been tried with no luck. Its as if the ink most likely is penetrating the soles not just surface

I had this happen with my concord lows. I left the receipt in the box and the ink seemed to penetrate the sole. I tried acetone and no luck.

can someone link me some paint that i can order that woukd be good for painting the "mountains" on my raptor 7s? Theyre 2002 release and the purple paint etc is scuffed off like 30% and i need to repaint them
not sure off hand how deep a purple it is but heres there colors for jordans, you may have to mix to get lighter or darker to match
http://angelusdirect.com/collections/collector-edition

Last edited:
Nike Running stepped away from leather, synthetic uppers, and breathable mesh in 2012 when they introduced Flyknit. Because how many materials can be lighter than simple thread? The yarn upper is sewn into, and held in place by, a lightweight structure.

I guess just soap/water should do the trick or jason markk?

Does anybody know if I can paint the toe box of my cdp hate 7s instead of sanding will it look nasty or is it better to sand it cuz I heard sanding it will ruin it I need help because that my toebox is yellow

What's the best way to protect and clean denim shoes?  I have a pair of picnics air max 90s that I need to clean up.  Not sure if to tackle it with jason markk.

Back
Top Bottom