:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Anybody dye the nylon tongues on the Air Jordan 1? Looking to dye the Air Jordan "1.5" The Return tongues so that they are more opaque white. Any tips? Just wondering if there is a technique. Not sure if they make a white dye, but I'd imagine very thin layer of white paint might do the trick.

Anybody dye the nylon tongues on the Air Jordan 1? Looking to dye the Air Jordan "1.5" The Return tongues so that they are more opaque white. Any tips? Just wondering if there is a technique. Not sure if they make a white dye, but I'd imagine very thin layer of white paint might do the trick.
1:1 ratio or 50/50 mixture of water and the paint you want to use will do the trick.

Can you use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Goof off on the patent leather on Jordan 11lab4?
depends on what youre trying to clean off that patent leather. try it, but GENTLY. dont rub hard.

my kid went picasso on my wall and i used the magic eraser and it worked perfectly, but i think i scrubbed too hard because some of the paint finish came off also
laugh.gif

Hey i need help im trying to take the donors off some flight 91s but its taking forever they are from 2012 so it harder ive used hot water and hairdryer need more insight idk wat else to do?

Hey i need help im trying to take the donors off some flight 91s but its taking forever they are from 2012 so it harder ive used hot water and hairdryer need more insight idk wat else to do?

Newer shoes the glue doesnt seperate as easily as the older shoes. Retry hot water but let it sit in the shoe for a few before dumping out, a couple times i had to cut upper off but hope you don't have to goto that extreme

anyone know if 2012 military's will work as a donor midsole for 99 white cements in GS sizes? or did Nike switch up the midsole sizes for the GS sizes like mens? thanks

Yo, im about to repaint my midsoles on some bc 3's. Any suggestions on paint colors? Should i use the matte black/white or go with the reg black/ white? THanks in advance

Yo, im about to repaint my midsoles on some bc 3's. Any suggestions on paint colors? Should i use the matte black/white or go with the reg black/ white? THanks in advance

I use regular white and black and add duller to get my desired matte sheen. Haven't tried angelus flat paints yet but in my experience flat acrylics are often too matte for midsole application

Yea my phone sucks lol the point is i think regular white is toolikevright v
not sure what this means but if its the sheen then add a drop of duller to it until you get your desired matteness or if its too white then add a drop of yellow to give it an aged look. hope this helps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom